Like a monday morning...

It's strange. It's monday morning. For the past 10 days, I've been running away from where I live, from what I do to make sure I wouldn't face that specific moment.

I'm talking about that morning. I'm talking about that one morning when you realise she is not around anymore. You went to sleep thinking everything would be fine and then, you open your eyes. You open your eyes so early in the morning and within half a second, you think of one thing... HER !

So you go for a shower, you get dressed, you occupy your morning with as many thing as you possibly can (work, gym, anything) but still, you think of one thing... HER !

So you want to call her, text her, contact her just to see if you'll get a reaction. You want a reaction just like a junkie wants his hit...you knows it'll make you feel good for a bit but then....well, WORST !

I'm now laying on my bed. I text, I call my friend so I don't contact her but still, I know I'm only delaying the pain to come.

I'm so lost this morning. I uncontrollably cry for her when I should move on. I uncontrollably cry when I know I should be strong, when I know I should be a man.

It's so screwed. I just want to format my brain and forget her. I want to stop loving her. I want to stop knowing she loves me but we can't be together.

It's strange. It's monday morning. For the past 10 days, I've been running away from where I live, from what I do to make sure I wouldn't face that specific moment.

I'm talking about that morning. I'm talking about that one morning when you realise she is not around anymore. You went to sleep thinking everything would be fine and then, you open your eyes. You open your eyes so early in the morning and within half a second, you think of one thing... HER !

So you go for a shower, you get dressed, you occupy your morning with as many thing as you possibly can (work, gym, anything) but still, you think of one thing... HER !

So you want to call her, text her, contact her just to see if you'll get a reaction. You want a reaction just like a junkie wants his hit...you knows it'll make you feel good for a bit but then....well, WORST !

I'm now laying on my bed. I text, I call my friend so I don't contact her but still, I know I'm only delaying the pain to come.

I'm so lost this morning. I uncontrollably cry for her when I should move on. I uncontrollably cry when I know I should be strong, when I know I should be a man.

It's so screwed. I just want to format my brain and forget her. I want to stop loving her. I want to stop knowing she loves me but we can't be together.

Oh Gordon I am so sorry for your pain. I know it is really tough. I am feeling the same thing as you are and therefore come here and get encouragement.

I know there are no words that I can say to you to make the hurt go away. But I can assure you within time, it well. Just need to make Gordon time. Gordon time to be acquainted to the beautiful person you are. I know it's tough because sometimes we begin to hate ourselves and blame our actions for the break up. But that is not the case. Just remember that life is a balance. As much as you hurt and feel unloved...you have the equal amount of bliss and love within you. Just try and do your best to focus on that.

Hang in there and you will see the light again.

Hugz