I am really scared of losing him! :(!

Okay, so I have read alot of threads on here about people who are fearing being abandoned by a loved one and I feel like I am in the exact same position.

Without delving to deep into the past the relationship between my boyfriend and I has been slightly tricky, and lately my paranoia and fear of him going has gotton worse. He is really good looking and has been around the block quite a few times which I find difficult to get my head around; he still chooses to be friends with the girls hes slept with and it bothers me to see them hug him or text him (which is silly as they were only one night stands and he tells me all the time I am the only person he cares for) but sometimes it upsets me like the other day when one ran up to him ignored me and lept on him.They arent even that gooder friends - and she doesnt like me at all, he told her to get off and she did which I appricated. I was upset by this clear disregard or respect towards me and my biggest fear is I am not good enough for him, and everyone else can see it but him :/

I have only ever slept with him and he says he couldn't imagine the thought of me with someone else.

I know I need to get a grip and start being less clingy or loved up because I feel immature and silly when we are in a perfectly adult relationship. He says 'he's used to it, and I am worth it' but the thing is it shouldnt have to be that way. I want to be an amazing gf to him and make him happy for ages things have been lovely but recently I have felt like he feels diffrently and seems annoyed by me... which is the last thing I want.

When we try and talk he doesn't want to, I think he just wants me to act normal and less intense? what should I do?

befriend the girls?

be less attentive?

I am trying to miss him less in the days we are apart and not text him as he says he doesnt like it whenI keep saying 'I miss you'

:(

some friendly advice please?