Tired

I'm just tired with online relationship games. I dont know who is real and who is not. Everytime i meet someone theyre all playing BS..

But i never give up..Argggg!!!What am i going to do.Im just trying to find someone that i can be with for the rest of my life..:mad:

I'm just tired with online relationship games. I dont know who is real and who is not. Everytime i meet someone theyre all playing BS..

But i never give up..Argggg!!!What am i going to do.Im just trying to find someone that i can be with for the rest of my life..:mad:

although some people have had success online finding LTR partners...it is very very unlikely...probably less than 5 % my BFF is hooked on match...I can't tell you how many men she's gone out on dates...probably 15-20...not a single one was serious it was all BS or ultimately sex which she had fun in that dpt lol and a number of them were either married or in LTR's...I do not believe that these dating sites are the greatest place to meet potential life partners

...I suggest you explore other options

MeadowGlitter
although some people have had success online finding LTR partners...it is very very unlikely...probably less than 5 % my BFF is hooked on match...I can't tell you how many men she's gone out on dates...probably 15-20...not a single one was serious it was all BS or ultimately sex which she had fun in that dpt lol and a number of them were either married or in LTR's...I do not believe that these dating sites are the greatest place to meet potential life partners

That's right. There are other ways to meet guys. Explore, explore, explore!

Have you considered getting involved in volunteer/charity work? It could be a great way to meet people outside of the bar scene.

• Author

I've been cheated..Had 3 years relationship with this man i met online but it turns out nothing coz i found out he is married ...sucks...the feeling of hurts are acting everytime i remember this..

• Author

Its true and totally agree with you..