Talked to my ex recently after 2 months

wontgohomewou

We talked through texts since I don't feel like calling her or speaking to her online. It's just really weird how things turned out.. I'll sum it up:

-Got dumped in January

-She wanted to be friends

-Begged till June

-She said we should just be friends

-Went NC for the next 2 months

-Met someone new and decided that I'm over her

-Says she doesn't want to be my friend anymore lol

So, yeah... The last part is what I don't understand, like why? She says I changed and stuff. She is right though, I became a stronger person and more of a man. Says I was mean to her during the relationship and that's all that she can remember now, and that it's hard to forgive. And then she admits that she lied to me in the beginning but that stuff is easy to forgive.

She doesn't understand that she made me think she was a completely different person than she actually was AND that is what pretty much made me untrusting and mean towards her. Just kind of sucks because she was my best friend though, I used to talk to her every single day, and now she wants nothing to do with me. I don't want her back, not at all. Not going through all that drama again, I just want my friend back. Should I just be myself and let time handle everything? We'll be living on the same floor this fall. I plan on not speaking to her until then. Are there better suggestions?

I wouldn't even speak to her then. She seems to be remembering the bad just to justify her choice to leave.