I did it finally....it felt great

maria_patheticsoul

maria_patheticsoul

I did it finally...through email i told my ex live in partner to back off. I realized now that it was time to let go. My anger was no longer there as i even wished him goodluck in exploring the women here in my country. I finally had the courage to delete all the photos of me and him. The things he gave me is now safely instored in the storage room. I have changed my mobile number and landline. He is blocked in my messenger which i find not really necessary coz i even closed my account in yahoo.

Nothing is not really permanent in this life but you can still enjoy if you have the chance. I guess pain really comes along when you fall in love it's just the way how you will handle the break up, separation situation.

Pain i believe makes us stronger and wiser as we grow older...in a way it gives us the spice in life also.

Hi maria.

I'm on holiday with my family at the moment and my mum told me something wise she had heard. She said: you must make pain your teacher and not your master. I like that!

Well done for you taking all that action - it was about time, too! Now go out there and look for a man who has the ability to treat you right.

Take care. xx

• Author
maria_patheticsoul

Thank you dearest...yes it's the best thing...to cut off everything from communication till the last item he gave me. It's easier to do and helps a lot too to move on and face a bright new day.

• Author
maria_patheticsoul
Hi maria.

I'm on holiday with my family at the moment and my mum told me something wise she had heard. She said: you must make pain your teacher and not your master. I like that!

Well done for you taking all that action - it was about time, too! Now go out there and look for a man who has the ability to treat you right.

Take care. xx

Thanks....i always knew that and something snapped in me that day and i knew it was time to apply that saying.

As of the moment i am enjoying my time being a free woman....i spent most of my free time with my lovely daughter. I will stop looking for the meantime i know my time will come and i will find the right man for me who will be worth giving all my love.respect and trust.

Thanks....i always knew that and something snapped in me that day and i knew it was time to apply that saying.

As of the moment i am enjoying my time being a free woman....i spent most of my free time with my lovely daughter. I will stop looking for the meantime i know my time will come and i will find the right man for me who will be worth giving all my love.respect and trust.

I'm so happy for you, maria.

You sound in a MUCH better place now. Keep the faith!

Love that little girl with all your heart and be happy. xxx