Think i just hit rock bottom!

ok am 22 and am currently in the 4th week of this breakup. we been together for 6 years and last summer she broke up with me for what seemed to be a list of things. Only to find out that she was with someone else almost straight away. Time went by (4-5month) and she wanted me back said she loved me and couldnt live without me. So things were great again.

I lost my job in january and shes been supporting me most of this year. I took it pretty bad, but she was there for me. Anyway am going to get straight to point here. bout a month back i noticed she was texting her "friends" alot and spending alot of time on the phone. I questioned her about it and every thing was fine until she stayed at her friends house and was supposed to meet me next day and never did? it was over just like that? no contact nothing?

the next few days i was on facebook and saw her with someother guy kissing and it abserlutely broke my heart. kicked me while i was down. i love this girl so much. and she had just left me so easily. It was my birthday on 1st august n she forgot about it? i need some help because i have now gone No contact after trying my hardest to ask her whats going on. Am not getting anywhere. she told me she loved me just weeks ago. 6 years surely am not that easy to forget. Im in love with this girl but shes done this twice so if i did get her back its going to happen again am sure of it. I feel so alone sat in house all time. my friends all work n am jus sat ere wi my mum!

You said it, if she comes back it will only be a matter of time before she does it again. 6 years is a long time, healing isn't going to happen overnight. You are on the right way with NC tho, just stick to it, and don't fall for any more bs from her.

Concentrate on finding another job now, thats the most important thing right now. It will help you stay busy too.