Round and round we go. AGAIN. Need a pick me up...

So here I am again, feeling horrible again. Last time I updated here I told you guys how my 2 friends (one who was my 'best friend' for 14 years) and I are not friends anymore due to drama with keeping friendships with my ex who they work with (unpaid but in the music industry where they want to work). I just found out they went on a TRIP together and it crushed me. It's a group trip but still, it's the last place I went on vacation with him. Although I know it's for work it's also entertainment and fun and I guess I'm jealous also.

What kills me is that now that we're not friends, there were a lot of misconceptions said about me to my ex and his brother that I can't really back myself up for because I don't want to act like I care. They said that I told them they can't hang out with him etc but all I said was to be a little more sensitive to me because I don't want to know what's going on with him. And I guess my ex's brother got into a fight with HIS ex because she found out about the trip as well and he automatically assumed that it was ME who told her. I hate how people put me down and make me seem like the bad person. I hate how just because I'm not friends with those 2 girls anymore, they're going to trust everything they say. Along with my ex who hates me but it's because of things these stupid girls said to make me look like I was trying to find things out about him.

I just don't know what to do anymore. It hurts to lose my ex AND my 2 friends but it hurts even more than it's all connected and that I can't do anything about it because it will just make it seem like I care too much. I just don't want to care at all and I know you'll all say this is for the best because I wouldn't want to know what's going on anyways, but it doesn't erase the fact that it hurts and that I still feel so betrayed by all of them...

This has been going on for too long.

You need therapy to get over this, because frankly, it's ridiculous.

I'm sorry, but really, you're caught like someone with their foot nailed to the floor.

And you're holding the hammer.....