Some people are just cruel...

So I want to go to Tahoe this weekend but my (now ex) gf can't afford it because she's laid off. But then she says her friend is ready to go with us and I question why she invited her first but when I wanted to go she couldn't. We finally decide not to go at all. Then we break up. Now she's in Tahoe and--as far as I know--spending the weekend up there with her ex.

Some people have absolutely no consideration for others...

Dammit man! I thought we agreed you would forget about all of that!! Go burn everything that reminds you of her. That should do the trick.

I was with a guy who was a complete a**h***. Did everything wrong. Yet it still took me a few sleepless nights in tears to get over him. He is now starting up a business we talked about starting up with his current girlfriend. He has even called it the same name that I made up.

I really couldn't care but, people try and do things to hold onto you sometimes and it comes out all bad. My ex is a psyco twit who has admitted he isn't over me. So he continues to live his life as if he was with me. Maybe that is what she is doing?? You and here were spose to go, but she has gone with her ex because she couldn't go with you because you broke up.

I think you need to look at it from how they are making it harder on themselves. No how they are making it hard on you

Hope all works well!