should I or not?

New to edmonton

HI, Well I am not to sure where to start or how tro start, I met a guy that I get along with alot, he is alot younger then I am he's 26 i'm 32. anyways we get along great. He works out of town quiet the distance so there for I do nto see much of him. whenever he is gone out of town his friend? tells me stories about him, I am having a hard time listening to them, I have asked him to stop and I have also told the guy that I am dating about this. The guy that I am dating says that it is not true and just do not listen to him that maybe he is not happy that we hit it off so well, he said that he is miserable with life and so that is why he trys to do things to other people to hurt them. I was shocked at christmas timewhen he called and said that he was going over to his house for christmas!!! what is that?

I do not want to end it with him however I do not know if I should believe him. I feel really mixed up on this one. I have been single for almost 3 years because there is always something happening with the guys that i meet.

I do not really want to have to talk to him every time he comes into town about what his friend says, I was thinking maybe confrinting him with all 3 of us there. but then the time that he went there for christmas comes back to mind and I think whats the use? help should I or should I not.

You call this guy your boyfriend's friend??? He's not even worthy of being called human. Any person who does nothing but badmouth's his friend to his friend's girlfriend has many loose screws. Not only should you not believe him but you should not associate with him anymore.

I'm assuming this guy has not told you anything that could be critical to your relationship. If he has, check out a few of the details and see if they can be verified. Now, if you do establish some credibility for this informant and find he has told you some things which are true that could affect how you feel about your boyfriend, then take action according to how you feel.

People who go around bashing their friends are truly scumbag worthless human beings not worthy of breathing air on this planet.

All your life, you will run into people like this...and we you do, get them out of your life as soon as possible. They are the vermin of humanity.

I hope that you can listen to your heart and remember that god hears prayers. I have always been told to fallow your heart but sometimes our thoughts are not what our heart is. Good luck to you. I feel your pain.