Literally Begging her to come back

About 2 Months back the girl I liked told me that we are just so different... She told it to me via text.. So i tried calling her and pleading , literately begging her to come back..

The reason was I had started a small argument a day before..and clingy..

But she kept saying no..

Then I started talking to her via mail and she told me to back off.. I asked her again if she wanted to come back and she said no..

So I have done this for almost a month.. and since May 1 2009, I have not contacted her...

I want her back.. but she does not wants to come..

I love her so much..

Should I stick to no contact??

About 2 Months back the girl I liked told me that we are just so different... She told it to me via text.. So i tried calling her and pleading , literately begging her to come back..

But she kept saying no..

Then I started talking to her via mail and she told me to back off.. I asked her again if she wanted to come back and she said no..

So I have done this for almost a month.. and since May 1 2009, I have not contacted her...

I love her so much..

Yeah. See, begging and pleading doesn’t work because if someone decides they don't want to be with you, the more you beg and plead the more you "cage" them into the relationship. The natural reaction for any animal who is caged is to get out and RUN AWAY.

You've caused a lot of damage and lost a lot of respect in her eyes. Stick with NC and in the meantime I want you to read the book "No More Mr. Nice Guy" (Glover). It will help you rebuild your confidence and self-respect and help you to understand how to behave like a man in a relationship.

(Begging/Pleading is not very manly in a woman's eyes....FYI).

bluewolf17

Loveshy-

I did the same thing..begging, pleading..etc. I thought if I just said ONE MORE THING, they would be the words to bring them back. But it won't. The only person who decide that is them. They have to want to come back. Begging and pleading WILL push them away. Trust us, we know.

You have already put it out there that you want another chance, NOW LEAVE IT ALONE.

Stay NC. There is nothing else to say. No majic words, no elixer, no spells. It must come from them. In the mean time, just stay NC. Go through the cycles, heal and recover. If down the line, they change their mind, you will be in a better postion to discuss it. But right now, your not. Your going crazy, your up and down. This is why NC is good. It keeps you from being a nut (;)). All staying in contact will do is prove to the other person that you can't accept it. You have to be a bigger person, and deal with the rejection.

I am so sorry for what you are going through. For what's its worth, I have been NC since 05/08. It gets better, than worse, then a little better. It's like 3 steps forward, 2 steps back. You make little progress. But little by little, you move forward.

Best of luck.

• Author

I am trying to cope... Have been feeling lot better a few days after no contact.

Will she ever think of coming back??

Other than that I am also working on my health.. and other things in life.. and trying to sort them out..

What am I supposed to do If I ever see her face to face??

• 4 weeks later...
I am trying to cope... Have been feeling lot better a few days after no contact.

Will she ever think of coming back??

Other than that I am also working on my health.. and other things in life.. and trying to sort them out..

What am I supposed to do If I ever see her face to face??

You need to start accepting the fact that she does not want to be with you. It is clear to me she has no interest in a relationship with you at all, based on what you wrote. All you are doing is dragging out your misery. Stop waiting on her to call; she won't. Stop waiting for her to change her mind; she won't.

But she kept saying no..

I love her so much..

Umm yes you should...

I think you have done enough to make yourself look bad so now it is time to move forward.

Put it this way: you ONLY want people who want you just as much as you want them. The same way you think of her and think to call her.. the same way you contacted her etc, if she wanted you as much she would do the same. If she is NOT contacting you....she doesn't want you and therefore you chasing her and contacting her and begging her is going to make you look crazy, pathetic and annoy her and she will also not come back and you will be crushed again....

If she wanted you or wants to get back together....YOU WILL KNOW. However, in the mean time why get back into the same cycle of pushing her away, making yourself look bad and getting rejected?With NC you have NOTHING to lose...people often delude themselves in thinking they do...whereas with contacting this person and succumbing to emotional weakness (via begging, declaring your love etc) makes you lose your dignity and hurts you.