heartbroken

Hi my name is Angel. I'm going through a rough time at the moment. My now ex girlfriend which i dated for four years asked for space and then started seein someone else right away. When i found out. I confronted her.We then talked about it and decided to wait a month before she decides if she still wants to be with me.

A few days later i notice that she talks and visits this other person often by lookin at the phone bill. So i confronted her again. This time she decides to break it off completely but I asked for another month and she said ok.

her

She is currently depressed.She told me she hates herself. She also doesn't love me anymore and said i deserve a better girlfriend.

Me

Right now my heart just hurts so much. I cant eat,sleep, or work. I feel like i have to move on but I still love her. I want to work it out.

Us

We are in debt(under my name)

We have a booked vacation that we keep deciding not to cancel

We are under the same phone plan(under her name)

Move on dood. She got bored with you which was obvious since she got a new guy so quickly. Its not going to work out, she will not get abck with you. Keep out of contact with her, and try to get over her. It will be difficult at first, but you must do it, and do NOT hold out hope. And if she comes looking for you, because it didnt work out with the new guy, dont be her doormat. Keep it moving, It will never be the same.

Move on dood. She got bored with you which was obvious since she got a new guy so quickly. Its not going to work out, she will not get abck with you. Keep out of contact with her, and try to get over her. It will be difficult at first, but you must do it, and do NOT hold out hope. And if she comes looking for you, because it didnt work out with the new guy, dont be her doormat. Keep it moving, It will never be the same.

your advice is like dr.phil. hard on the guys, easy on the girls. tell tale signs of a mysandrist.

Im not easy on the girls, read all my posts first before you come to such brash conclusions. I have a horrible bedside manner with everyone. Besides, even if I did, the guys handle the straight skinny better.

Im not easy on the girls, read all my posts first before you come to such brash conclusions. I have a horrible bedside manner with everyone. Besides, even if I did, the guys handle the straight skinny better.

ok i will admit. i just needed a reason to vent about dr.phil. :lmao: