Depression, Upset and losing sanity...

Pretty much i found out that my ex-gf of 4 years, is now sleeping with someone in her class.. (One of her "mates") that I suspected was a reason she split up with me.

My friend told me this, who’s also a mutual friend of hers.

She broke up with me on Valentines day, which was a bare 2 months ago~.

It really does hurt me, I am 19.

The problem is, her friends and my friends, and when I’m around them/talking to them, I get upset because all I can think about is HER. Secondly, her parents were like my parents we got on well, and her sibling was also a friend who I could really get on with…

Help me, please, I feel so down, suicidal, upset an I just want to end it….

i've done some silly things today.

Drank a little, Smoked weed...

Called her up, got angry and questioning her...

Kept calling her, but she wouldn't answer...

Then I found out she was round that guys house again, he answered and said "f***" off.. So i'm just really upset right now, I really want to end things.

Kept calling her, but she wouldn't answer...

Then I found out she was round that guys house again, he answered and said "f***" off.. So i'm just really upset right now, I really want to end things.

Sounds pretty ****ty to me, man. It'll be hard, but disappear. By disappear, that means stop talking to her completely. Trust me, you'll feel a little bit stronger every day. You don't want someone that's going to treat you like that.

Have you talked to your mom and dad about this? Sometimes they have some wisdome built up between them.

Sounds similar to my situation, except I was still dating my ex at the time. She was at some guy's house she was ****ing and not answering her phone, even though we had plans that night (she hadn't seen me for a week, but had seen him 6 times that week) but I guess she had other ideas.

Go NC. Delete + block off msn, everything, the whole deal. This drove her to contacting me saying she missed me, the guy meant nothing etc etc, but I was having none of it. Go NC and write on these boards. No girl is worth ending your life over. Stay strong.

Remember, every time you contact her, or she abuses you in some way, it isn't helping you heal. You will get the urge to call her and abuse her, to ask why she could be such a bitch after she supposedly said you were the 'one' etc etc. It's not worth it, she doesn't care. If she can't figure out herself what she did was wrong, then why bother.

• Author

I dont understand why she is doing this, did she love me in the first place? I keep asking to myself, secondly... Why so soon after the breakup, *she ended it* that she has someone already?!

I DONT understand.

I dont understand why she is doing this, did she love me in the first place? I keep asking to myself, secondly... Why so soon after the breakup, *she ended it* that she has someone already?!

I DONT understand.

I don't understand either, I am sure half the members on the board don't understand, and hey that is ok! You don't need to understand, you need to get yourself back up to where you were! Dude, go NC, do not contact her trying to find out. Listen to someone who has been where you are right now. Things will get better.