should i call the wedding off!!!

loosingmymind

hi all, i guess ur all tired of me writing about the same thing every time, but i just need a lil advice since im getting married next month. ive been engaged for a almost 8 month been in this ldr for almost 2 yrs. all this happened a couple of month ago when my fiance went to another country from wut she lives to take a course and she got a cold feet. where she lessend her calls and she started acting wierd when i talk to her like she wouldnt sound happy or try to hang up as fast as she can. at that time i tried not to show her so much feelings that im hurting and i tried breaking up couple times and each time i told her i wanna break up cause im not feeling things are alright between us she cried and eventually we got illegaly married. now after she went back to her home town she calls more she is trying to do her best to make happy and she said she was sorry and that all she had done is because she was afraid to loose me if she contacted me a lot and she was afraid of me getting bored of her.

we both cried we both agreed there is something missing in our relation ship. but lately i donno ive been feeling different im not feeling that i still love her the same i dont really care if she called or not im lessing my calls i donno if its only misstrust or i dont love her the same way i did. i feel like i dont really care if she left this time or she did the same thing again im not happy i dont feel like talking or opening any subject with her even tho she is doing her best by calling and trying to be nice. do u ever think that will change when we meet again or should i call the wedding off?