not communicating......

Whitefox123

[sIZE=2]Ugh…..so here I am! I thought I was done posting on here, but apparently not. [/sIZE]

[sIZE=2]So lets just say I took the ex back and things were wonderful for awhile….well about 2.5-3 weeks. Then we just stopped talking over the weekends (well our weekends are Friday-Monday, we have school the other days) and we both admitted that we were having doubts about the direction of our relationship. The reason for the doubts is because we work opposite schedules and don’t get to spend nearly as much time as we used to. So I figured once we came out with that….things would either go either way……we’d break up on mutual terms or he’d actually try to make things work. Well, then this is when the not talking started…….. [/sIZE]

[sIZE=2]We will go a whole 4-5 days without ANYTHING. I will send him messages, they’ll say that they’ve been read but he never responds. Then he always has his phone off …so if I call him all I get is voicemail. I told him how it was hurting me and he basically said theres nothing we can do about it (which really upset me more because if a little more effort was put into things….we could make this work….) But basically the 1 day a week we get to spend quality time together things are nice, but then as soon as that’s over…we go back to not speaking. It hurts….a lot. Not to mention I found out that he created a profile on okcupid (which we both had for awhile when we were broken up…..but we both deleted it when we got back together…this is a brand new one) His profile says he’s seeing someone which is obviously me, I know there isn’t anyone else that he’s messing around with…..that’s not what I’m worried about….but I’m really upset by it. His profile says he’s seeking friends, well I just don’t think that’s the place to go to for friends….maybe I’m wrong….please correct me if I am… he just failed to tell me he created this profile…. …..[/sIZE]

[sIZE=2]But right now, I’m totally confused. I know this is my own fault…. I shouldn’t have gotten so wrapped up in him again, and I know I can break it off. I’m just truthfully not sure how to. I’ve never broken up with someone, it’s always been them breaking up with me. I mean I don’t think he’d be too upset…considering I have been the one putting fourth the effort…… but it still hurts me because he was the only man I’ve ever TRULY loved romantically and we’ve spent so much time together. We were supposed to get married this year……but that aside, I’m just not happy right now……and us not talking isn’t helping things at all. [/sIZE]

[sIZE=2]I know I brought this on myself and I’m not looking for sympathy…….I just needed to get this out…….I’m not wrong for wanting to just give up right? [/sIZE]

[sIZE=2][/sIZE]

i dont want to sound like a tool. but when you write something in word and copy n paste it here, it goes crazy and makes font signs everywhere. at least read it after posting to make sure its fine.

sounds like you both have issues that clearly need to be sorted. have you ever just thought maybe you two are not meant to be?

if he was the one, he wouldnt be on okcupid thingy chatting to other women

you cant teach an old dog new tricks