strangers now =[

its a sad feeling...

we went from being strangers...to flirting..to dating..to being friends..BEST FRIENDS...to going steady...to being friends...acqunatnces...STRANGERS!! :(

It's hurting me...I feel like Im talking about a stranger..liek if i were to call him simply to say hi how are you? Like hw ould be thinking 'why is this person calling me??" or like "do i know you"...how does this make any sense??

Whne to be completely OUT THERE (SORRY) not trying tos ound nasty..but when i made love to you for so long...literally have done EVERYTHING with you, from intimacy to sexual...to emotional...EVERYTHING...I know YOU inside-out...

The one perosnw ho knows me BETTER than everyone else in this world...IS A STRANGER to me at the same time....

God it hurts...Im sorry...not trying to come off as so emotinal but for this situation i really am....I texted him and he never replied...which made me feel like ****....i had ignored him before becaus ei wasnt ready to talkt o him and i explained that...but he completely ignored me...my brithday as well...he ignored it...i honestly feel like if i were to talk to him like i would be talking to a STRANGER!! This is my first break-up..i never knew it went like this :( its depressing....i feel so small and invisible like i ahev NO SAY AT ALL...and like my hurt and pain are only mine to deal with..his life no longer includes me............IT HURTS ME!!!!!!!!! Its an annoying feeling.......i feel like hes oblivious to my existence........ :(

anyone get what im saying?? do i make any sense or am i just going crazy?? :(

The Blue Pill

You're not the only one. Yeah, it sucks. For myself it was more like:

Strangers - Acquaintances - Friends - Good Friends - Friends with benefits - Couple - Best Friends - break up - strangers.

I haven't been close with her for 6 months now, and it's insane to think that we did everything together and were so dependent on each other. Yes it sucks, all of it. It's all one big suck pile of suckiness. But you're not alone.

yea on almost all levels i am with you. i too went through it. she still never bothered with me, but why would she. she met someone new.

your not going crazy. what would you want to say to him?

i waited a whole year before i got to see her again in person...

This is my first break-up as well, and I felt exactly what you felt. He wanted to be friends, but me being the dumpee, I found that option too painful for me. I had to make a decision that would help me, and that is to choose to employ NO CONTACT.

It is really difficult, but life must move on without them. Nothing in this world is forever and I for one will remember the great times with my ex and forget the bad ones. It does me no good to think about what could have been or what she is doing now. Yes, we are strangers now, but we had our time together and now it is time for both of us to make new memories.

It is really difficult, but life must move on without them. Nothing in this world is forever and I for one will remember the great times with my ex and forget the bad ones. It does me no good to think about what could have been or what she is doing now. Yes, we are strangers now, but we had our time together and now it is time for both of us to make new memories.

Very true Fox. It does hurt to realize that we no longer have any connection more than a stranger on the street.

It does hurt to realize that we no longer have any connection more than a stranger on the street.

That's not quite true, North. You will always remain in your ex's memory. Even if she doesn't think of you consciously, I can guarantee you that you pop up in her dreams sometimes.

Don't undervalue your importance in your ex's life. That's really just undervaluing yourself. We have all made lasting impressions, and the ex made a decision to cut us out. Really, it's their loss, but ultimately our gain, as we are now free to pay attention to people who *gasp* actually WANT to hang out with us.

Great point Kiz, they think about us just like we do them. As I said, I will always have the great memories and so will she. I just want to forget the last bit. :p

That's not quite true, North. You will always remain in your ex's memory. Even if she doesn't think of you consciously, I can guarantee you that you pop up in her dreams sometimes.

Don't undervalue your importance in your ex's life. That's really just undervaluing yourself. We have all made lasting impressions, and the ex made a decision to cut us out. Really, it's their loss, but ultimately our gain, as we are now free to pay attention to people who *gasp* actually WANT to hang out with us.

Thanks Kiz. You are right. I'm sure she does think of me from time to time, and I'm sure I did have an impact.

But what I mean is that in the present and future, we truly will be strangers with no contact, and although it's for the best, it truly does suck sometimes.

You will always remain in your ex's memory.

Sometimes, though, it feels like he has forgotten me, and that just plain sucks. I'm okay now, I'm on my way to 100% healing soon, but I know I will never forget him even if I wanted to.

yup...youve all read my thoughts exactly

for the most part im doing very well but now & again it hits me that hes a stranger now... he was the first guy i loved the first guy i slept with...we had a lot of firsts together...i know him inside out...and the world constantly reminds me that i do...i see something & still my first feeling is 'ive gotta tell X about that...' & im scared of doing all this with someone else..it was 5years... starting over..loving someone else, having sex with someone else... somedays when i have these thoughts they literally take my breath away :lmao: