i need some advice please

I don't know what to do.

I fell in love with this guy. He fell in love with me. But, he's kind of immature. He acts like a big spoiled brat. Wants his way. And because of that, he's kind of controlling. He knows what he wants, when he wants it. It doesn't seem to matter what I want, he thinks he knows what's best for me. Even though I am an adult.

He crossed the line with me. He went too far. He doesn't seem to think so. In the end, he will understand he did go too far. He will understand because we won't be together and he'll be left scratching his head wondering what happened.

I don't need a controlling spoiled brat who is a know-it-all. If he weren't such a pain in the butt, I could possibly be open-minded to giving him a second chance. But, he's thick-headed. And becasue everyone tells him he's so smart, he's got himself believing it too.

I don't know how to reach him and make him understand that my life is not lived on his schedule. Because of him, I can't even stand to look at a guy for a very long time. I may be alone, but I'm not lonely. I think he's banking on that I'll get so lonely that I'll take him back. I'd rather eat spam for a year than look or talk to him.

I guess I came to my own answer just by posting. I guess I'm better off without him. If any of you have any insight, please let me know.

I have to say that my own insight

is that your own answer is absolutely right.

Don't keep this guy in your mind anymore,

All you need to do is send him out the door.

A controlling bastard can ruin your life for sure,

That's why you don't need to be a sucker again for his lure.

So forget his butt and start your life again anew,

And by doing that you may never again be blue.

Good luck with finding someone who'll be right,

And let you do whatever it is you set in your sight.

Life is to be lived by people who are free

To follow their bliss no matter where it may be.

Let no other person ever get in your way,

And if they do don't let them go before they pay.

Now it's time for Tracey to just do her own thing,

Without being overpowered by some worthless fling.

Tony, 2002

it sounds like u are over this guy so what is the problem??

Why are you posting a message here if you are over him? I don't see where you are having a problem.

Or are you really not over him??

hmmm.

I'm happy to give you feedback if necessary, im just not sure what you wanted responded to here. :-S

• Author

I'm interested in hearing from people who have been in a similar situation. This situation hurt because I trusted someone I thought was special. He turned out to be a very selfish person. So it is nice to know if others have been there and what they did to ease the pain and learn how to trust again.

Ah, well i'd love to help you there, but unfortunately i can't.

I come out of a trusting 4 year relationship and when i entered my next relationship i trusted the next person the same way but they ended up betraying that trust. I now will find it very difficult to trust someone new. I guess it takes time, but i am still healing.