My g/f says shes not feeling the same way...

ive dated this girl for over 3 months and things were giong so well and then all of a sudden bam she wanted to end it. She said she didnt have feelings for me anymore but she was crazy for me before that. I tried to find out what i did wrong but she says the feelings are not there. I was hurt that she did say that. She told me I treated her like a princess and that wehn she first met me she had butterflies in her stomach. She then told me after 3 months that her feelings were going up and down and all this was said when she broke up she never talked about it at all to me. I thought it was awesome the way things were going then bam hit me like a train. She told my friend she would not give me another chance now and she told her only time will tell. Her friends told me that she has never been like this and they told me i was the one guy she got along with great. I want her to come back into my life not as friends but to where we were. I have her in class twice a week and shes in my group and we will have to work together. I was wondering ya her feelings are gone now but once we start to working together her feelings would come back. I want to honestly be the guy for her and she told me she did see me down the road and the road was gonna be tough and she was willing to face it with me. What should I do. I really am looking for answers.....

you should just let her go without giving much of a fight. Dont be mean, just indifferent and tell her you will miss her but understand its her choice. Then focus on yourself and become the best person you can, its you you you. This is the only way ok.

If you try to show her how much you love her and all the **** which will be your first instinct it will all just be wasted and it will push her even further away. Good luck

• Author

i see mahn but its so hard she just told me she has no feelings and to me thas 3 months i just wasted i want to ask her why did she do this but i gotta let her go i know that my friends told me and her friends told me that it was not like her at all mahn and thas what im still questioning about. She was just cold as hell......to me if you have no feelings for anyone you should not date them why prolong it to 3 months and not even say any of it until the day we broke up and just threw it all in my face....