LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

breaking UP

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th June 2002, 12:40 PM   #1
COOKIE

breaking UP

I know how you are feeling. this happen to me when my husband
walked out on me because i stood up to his ex-wife who he said
had treated him like a dog. we got into a fight.he hit me first i hit him back. he called his mother moved out and live around the
corner for months telling me that he could not forgive me for hitting him back. he denied to family and friends that he ever hit me. i filed for divorce 3 months later. now he acts like i never
did exist as his wife. and he tells everyone that i tried to kill him.
his mother who once was a friend now takes his side. people are
stange. i know it hard but if someone uses a stupid reason not
to forgive you .hold your head up. you are better off without them
think about my situation,. i am newly divorced but i am not with
someone who is so hardhearted and ignorant that they run around lying and acting innocent. count your blessings. time will help you and pray that you meet someone who is more mature
and loving. you are better off.