Dealing with loneliness and sadness

after a break up..even if you are doing well certain days, even for a few hours...i still seem to get moments or even days where i am very sad over him and feeling alone

its weird spending the weekends alone--meaning without him...i can't see friends every weekend because they are busy at times...and honestly even if i am with friends or family--sometimes i still just feel sad and even angry..not at them but just at the situation

i find myself very uneasy especially on the weekends because i wonder if he is out at some bar or with another girl...

i do try to keep busy, fixing up things, the gym..it doesnt change my feelings though and i still feel like i am doing nothing with my time because i am not with him....

Keep doing it although it feels like nothing is being accomplished.

It is normal to not feel Ok with friends and family during this time as you miss him. You only want to be with him, and it isnt happening.

Wondering if he is at bars with other women will only bring you turmoil as you will never know the truth.

I am glad you are doing things to keep you busy, but it sounds like it is not enough. Please consider meditation (look at it as a medical solution) take 15 ninutes, more or less depending, and put on some appropriate music and sit quietly and think of nothing. Absolutely NOTHING! this gives your mind something I like to call a re set. In a sense it deletes some previous data and replaces it with new usable information. If you do this enough, you will re train your mind which in turn settles your soul.

I dont do this enough, but I do know with concerned effort it works.