intoxicated and stupid

well I've been drinking. I want to talk to her sooo bad. I don't know why, I've almost gone 1 month NC so far and it reallly hasn't been that bad. For some reason tonight I'm having a hard time not contacting her even though there is nothing to contact her about. I went out met some new people, some new girls yet I can't get her off my mind. I guess thats why I'm posting on here, so that I can let off some steam. I know i deserve better, I know that there is someone out there that will give the same love that I gave yet I can't stop thinking about her. Bah! I havent cryied in weeks yet I'm tearing up right now. I just have to keep telling myseld that I'm drunk and that this will all pass.Thanks for anyone who listens. It meens a lot when you guys reply. I don't know where I would be without love shack.

i haven't gotten drunk ever since my break-up and i don't want to. i think it would only bring out the true emotions of hurt and pain and i would miss him like crazy. advice: don't drink when you're hurting, it only makes it worse.

just hang in there. we have all been through that and it'll pass!

time is indeed a healer , as cliche as it sounds, its oh so true!

good for u that u posted here instead of contacting her!

here's a pat on your back!