LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

I cannot help anymore

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st May 2002, 12:57 AM   #16
Bianca

Lightbulb Get a Grip!

Being cheated on is a really bad feeling. There was obviously a reason she did this, and it was probably bound to happen. And although you may not think so now, you are better off being alone. You have a long way to go in life, don't waste your time thinking about someone who already has a predisposition to cheat on you. SHE HAS NO RESPECT FOR YOU.

First of all, you are not in a position to have a relationship with anyone. You need to raise your self esteem.

Second, you seem very needy. If you do find a girl, she will likely pick up on this and either decide to not pursue any real relationship with you or treat you bad and take advantage of your willingness to please. And you will probably REALLY try to please, because you feel like you must be in a relationship.

Lastly, you are too focused on being in a relationship. Focus on YOURSELF!! Do not give everything away so quickly. Keep your integrity. You cannot love ANYONE if you don't love yourself first. LOVE YOURSELF FIRST. Think about what makes you happy. Then set about doing what makes YOU happy.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but you would scare me away so quickly if i met you in person. Girls like guys who are nice, and stable. Confident not Needy. Dependable but not smothering.

You came here looking for advice. Why don't you take it if everyone is saying the same things? There must be truth to what people are telling you. There is pretty much a consensus here.

Get on with your life, and focus on YOU. Think about it. You are focusing too much on getting a girl.

Strive to make yourself happy first, ONLY THEN can you make others happy. IT MAKES SENSE!!
Old 1st June 2002, 4:49 PM   #17
lovemenot

Hey,

I agree, being cheated on and that feeling of being betrayed is horrible. But, I know there are lots of women out there looking for a sweet guy who is caring and giving like you are. I know because I am one of them . Atleast I have faith now there are still good decent men out there somewhere.