LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

help with GF issues!!!

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th April 2002, 12:12 PM   #1
manlyman

help with GF issues!!!

What the heck should i do? Shes always male bashing me and says everything i do is not enough....Why are chicks never satisfied?? Why dont they just let us be guys???? Its like they want to turn us into these mushy cornballs.... I want out. Any good ideas on the most unforgettable breakup? Gimme some good ideas....i want this to go down in history...hahaha
Old 10th April 2002, 12:27 PM   #2
Ed
Established Member

Location: Currently living in a small town in the southern US
Re: help with GF issues!!!

The most unforgettable breakup I ever had was when a girlfriend told me she was leaving me for another man.

Tell your girlfriend to find another boyfriend and let you know when you are dismissed.
Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2002, 1:07 PM   #3
Established Member

If you're looking for an unforgettable breaking, I think your girlfriend is correct in bashing you.

Grow up.

Any decent guy who wants to leave a lady will do so honorably by having a short talk, calmly and maturely stating the reasons why, and moving on into the sunset without fanfare. Doing so will also have a far more lasting impact on her than making a fool out of yourself and proving she had been right by cutting you down. What you want to do is make her sorry for losing you.

That you are looking for some memorable event to mark your breakup is excellent evidence you have some qualities that need to be eliminated or refined.

Good luck.
Tony T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2002, 1:21 PM   #4
Established Member

Unless her last name is Bobbit, then she is letting you be a guy. You really need to grow up. If you want to leave her, just leave, tell her why you are going. She should be able to find a real man soon.
Quote:
What the heck should i do? Shes always male bashing me and says everything i do is not enough....Why are chicks never satisfied?? Why dont they just let us be guys???? Its like they want to turn us into these mushy cornballs.... I want out. Any good ideas on the most unforgettable breakup? Gimme some good ideas....i want this to go down in history...hahaha
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote