Moving on

I am really confused I have been doing good in the last 2 days since my girlfriend and I broke up a week agop and last night I seen her and the feeling were back and well I am confused actually how to move on and do everything. what should I do???

You should stay away from her and any place she may possibly be for a while. If, by chance, you run into her just say hello and keep moving. You do have some measure of control over your feelings. Just because you see her doesn't mean you have to take a giant leap back into the past. Hey, things like this are going to happen.

Get a grip on yourself. Keep up the good job of healing and move on. Avoid every type of contact possible with your ex. Again, if you see her, be a man and move on.

Stay out of your scrapbook. Don't look at pictures of her. Don't talk about her.

One day, when you're ready to turn loose of your ex seeing her will have no affect on you at all. I hope you get there soon.

officequeen

just try to remember what caused the breakup and keep that in mind. I know it must be wierd to run into someone you were with but in time the feeling will go away. Stay OUT of her WAY!!( if you really want to forget her, that is.)

I am really confused I have been doing good in the last 2 days since my girlfriend and I broke up a week agop and last night I seen her and the feeling were back and well I am confused actually how to move on and do everything. what should I do???