i am confused

ok me and my ex-boyfriend just broke up a week ago from today. We fought all time about stupid stuff. last friday night wanted to use my car to go get food. I told that i would go he got mad and he wanted to take my car and go by his self and i still said no, usaually i give in to letting him take my car. And i told him that if he wants to go somewhere alone have one of his friends come get him. So he called up his friend and he went in the other room like he didnt want me to hear, so his friend wouldnt pick him up so he begged and begged me to take him so i did, when we got there i asked him if i could go use the phone and he got deffencive and said no just stay here so i went anyways. after i used the phone he said are you leaving and i told him i wanted to stay he said look we are already fighting i just left and went and packed my bags and told his sister that it was over. we where together for a year but come find out he is already seeing other people i called him a couple days later and he told me he still wants to be with me and only me but the next day i found out about this other girl he is now seeing. If he loved me he wouldnt go do that.I just want to get some advice why doo u think he is tring to find someone already

thanks

I my oppion he is not completely comitted to you. He will keep you around till he finds someone else and than he will move on. I had an ex-girlfriend do this exact thing to me and I am going through this again I think. I think that you should talk to him and go with your instincts not lust or fear but instinct and if it all works out you will know exactly what to do.

A year is not long. In fact, I had a friend who didnt want to understand that his g/f was cheating. He meet his g/f in high school and they were together up until their 30's. The entire time his g/f always had a man on the side. Eventually he caught her in the act and left her. Screwing his g/f sister too, to make sure that he wouldnt get back together with her.

You did the right thing by leaving him, you deserve much better. You dont have to play the fool, even if your feelings are hurt and you feel it would be much harder avoiding him, do the right thing. Dont go Back!!!

ok me and my ex-boyfriend just broke up a week ago from today. We fought all time about stupid stuff. last friday night wanted to use my car to go get food. I told that i would go he got mad and he wanted to take my car and go by his self and i still said no, usaually i give in to letting him take my car. And i told him that if he wants to go somewhere alone have one of his friends come get him. So he called up his friend and he went in the other room like he didnt want me to hear, so his friend wouldnt pick him up so he begged and begged me to take him so i did, when we got there i asked him if i could go use the phone and he got deffencive and said no just stay here so i went anyways. after i used the phone he said are you leaving and i told him i wanted to stay he said look we are already fighting i just left and went and packed my bags and told his sister that it was over. we where together for a year but come find out he is already seeing other people i called him a couple days later and he told me he still wants to be with me and only me but the next day i found out about this other girl he is now seeing. If he loved me he wouldnt go do that.I just want to get some advice why doo u think he is tring to find someone already

thanks

I just wanna say that he might be seeing someone as a rebound, so the fact that he is dating doesn't mean anything about how he feels about the break-up - too many interpretations are possible.

-yes

A year is not long. In fact, I had a friend who didnt want to understand that his g/f was cheating. He meet his g/f in high school and they were together up until their 30's. The entire time his g/f always had a man on the side. Eventually he caught her in the act and left her. Screwing his g/f sister too, to make sure that he wouldnt get back together with her. You did the right thing by leaving him, you deserve much better. You dont have to play the fool, even if your feelings are hurt and you feel it would be much harder avoiding him, do the right thing. Dont go Back!!!
anonymous woman

it doesn't matter why he's trying to find someone else all ready. you both were not good together. you admit you fought all the time. be glad your free of him and move on.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

you need to get rid of him. nuff said.

thanks