He responded

Help me figure this one out, if you read my earlier post u will see I text a message to my bf earlier stating that I missed him and then I felt stupid for sending it. Well he just text me back a simple text that said, " I'm with ya.

Please someone take the time to read my earlier post and give me some input I am desperate for some advice. What does that text mean and should I text back?? I almost want to send a text back that says " If only u were really with me" but I didn't.

I am a mess.

I have read your previous post I think you are being childish. If you want to talk to him then talk to him. Tell him you were wrong about not speaking while his friend was in town, and that you miss him.

• Author

If you read my post then you know that I did tell him that I missed him. I wasn't trying to be childish with the nc while friend was in town. He had told me that he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable because this is something he had planned before we met. I was just trying to be ok with it. He made me think that she would be uncomfortable with me around. I am sure that I went about everything wrong but all I was trying to do was be ok with his decision.

As for the text today, I originally text him " Have a great weekend. I miss you, especially on the weekend. He responded several hours later with " I'm with ya". I wasn't sure what that meant. After alot of debating I text back " I wish you were with me." He responded with " :( I'm sorry" I then text back " It's ok, you can make it up to someday"

I didn't get a text back after that. I am trying really hard not to listen to what my friends and family are saying about how weird it is that he has another woman there and how I should have insisted on meeting her, etc.

I thought I was doing the right thing by giving them the time which they had planned before I was in the picture.

I know deep in my heart that he is a good, honest, decent, God fearing man who trys to be good to everyone. I actually could take some lessons from him.

I have to believe that he is telling me the truth about this just being a friendship and that things with us will resume once she is gone. I might wind up looking like a fool because I have been played but I am trying really hard to take the high road on this one.

Maybe I missed something in your other post it seemed like you were the one that decided on NC while she was here. I don't know something doesn't sound right about all of this. If I had a girlfriend and I had a female friend visiting the last thing I would be worried about is making my friend uncomfortable if that meant I cant see my girl friend for a month. I would just flat out tell her too bad....

• Author

Konfuzion- I would feel that way to. I have almost come to the conclusion that she actually matters more. If it were me I would have put his feelings first but he hasn't done that with me. I try to remind myself that he has been out of the dating cycle for over 14 years (was married 10) and then single 4 and that it is a work in progress.

None of it has ever made sense to me. I tried to talk to him before about how I feel as if I am last on his list.

I wish I didn't like him so much then it would be easier for me to just walk away and not look back.