Just a question....

Hello everyone! This is my first time on this type of site so I'll try to be as clear as possible.

It has been six months since my break up (Together for 4 years). I was really hurt and totally a zombie. I loved my ex very much and I still do. She was everything to me and I would do almost everything for her without a doubt in my mind. But my fear is this, I just recently met this wonderful woman who makes me so happy everytime we talk. She has all the qualities I look for in a woman and then some! Even though it has been a couple of weeks of talking I feel like I'm falling for her! It's not a love thing but rather a strong attraction! I'm not really sure, therefore, I told her that I wanted to take things slowly. She agreed but then said, she was falling in love with me? I was totally startled and couldn't say anything for a few seconds. I ended the conversation quickly and didn't call her since that talk. I'm so confused with the situation, I still love my ex BUT I have this woman who says she falling in love with me and also I'm attracted to. What should I do? Can someone help me please?

Hi. You said you have been broken up.... but you didn't mention if you were supposed to take a time off or a complete break=up.

If its a complete break up maybe its time to move on and give this new lady a try.

However, beware of anyone who says they are falling in love with you that quickly.....

mind. But my fear is this, I just recently

met this wonderful woman who makes me so happy everytime we talk. She has all the qualities I look for in a woman and then some! Even though it has been a couple of weeks of talking I feel like I'm falling for her! It's not a love thing but rather a strong attraction! I'm not really sure, therefore, I told her that I wanted to take things slowly. She agreed but then said, she was falling in love with me? I was totally startled and couldn't say anything for a few seconds. I ended the conversation quickly and didn't call her since that talk. I'm so confused with the situation, I still love my ex BUT I have this woman who says she falling in love with me and also I'm attracted to. What should I do? Can someone help me please?

Oh yea, that attraction will get and not let go of you if you continue seeing this women. I do believe in love at first site. But in this day and time "Love at first site" doesnt last anymore. After a few rolls in the hay, one of them usually moves on.

Considering that your r/s is over with your g/f, you should look more into this new women. However, if you think you would like to be alone for awhile, date other people, you need to tell this women that. She said she was falling in love with you. Most likely, just strong attraction. The attraction that makes people go overboard for more. Its just a strong hunger to have each other, and fells like an addiction which in turn, makes people believe they are falling. Like Usher would say "youve got it bad".

Hello everyone! This is my first time on this type of site so I'll try to be as clear as possible. It has been six months since my break up (Together for 4 years). I was really hurt and totally a zombie. I loved my ex very much and I still do. She was everything to me and I would do almost everything for her without a doubt in my mind. But my fear is this, I just recently met this wonderful woman who makes me so happy everytime we talk. She has all the qualities I look for in a woman and then some! Even though it has been a couple of weeks of talking I feel like I'm falling for her! It's not a love thing but rather a strong attraction! I'm not really sure, therefore, I told her that I wanted to take things slowly. She agreed but then said, she was falling in love with me? I was totally startled and couldn't say anything for a few seconds. I ended the conversation quickly and didn't call her since that talk. I'm so confused with the situation, I still love my ex BUT I have this woman who says she falling in love with me and also I'm attracted to. What should I do? Can someone help me please?