Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Its been 2 months nearly since the breakup now, which was very messy in itself. If any of you guys remember my story, well it was pretty complicated, we were together 20 months, we broke up - thought we were getting back but she met someone else pretty soon after and ended up having a brief 4 day relationship, but he decided he didn't want to be with her. We met up a few times in between our breakup and her getting with this man and every time it got more positive.

I went non contact after her breakup with him, its was 5 weeks until I next spoke to her, when we spoke online, I found out she was dating again, but had only been in this relationship a few days and was already contemplating a breakup with this new man, needless to say next time we spoke, a day later it was over.

We ended up getting into a deep and very flirtatious comversation online. Which was nice, Its made me very confused about her however, I miss her so much now, I thought I was getting over her but I was just kidding myself, since we broke up when I have kissed other girls it has made me think of her. What should I do? Should I tell her how I feel about her at the moment, she seems still quite upset at her most recent breakup, I've tried to be there for her, however badly she treated me since we broke up, I'd love a new start with her, but I don't want to spoil the fact that at the moment we are talking nicely.

You could try to start a conversation about getting back together, but your risk is that you might end up being just another "fill-in fling" for her.

Note that 4-day and 4-week old 'things' are not "relationships" --it takes months and more months to have enough information to decide whether one even wants to 'date' the other one.

If she is calling these things "relationships", and hopping about aimlessly from guy to guy, it could be that she isn't confident and secure about her own Self...possibly could end up being a drain on your own inner resources?

As a precaution, you might want to consider ALL the facts and reasons that led to you guys breaking up in the first place...before you broach the subject of reconciling.