Well, I've hit rock bottom again - what do i do?

I got an email message, a facebook notification that someone posted a comment on a picture with me in it, it was a picture of my ex and I to be exact, and some dude posted a comment, "YOUR TITS ARE ****ING RIDICULOUS" - obviously a comment directed towards my ex.

I'm so upset because I didn't need to see that, then I went on facebook so I could take her off my friends list, and I didn't know how to do that at first so I went onto her profile page and saw more comments.

I feel like I want to die right now...I was doing so well blocking her out and then I saw that comment.

God dammit, I'm so sick and tired of feeling like absolute crap.

I don't know what to do. Should I e-mail her and tell her how I really feel? Or should I keep this no contact thing going?

:(

keep the no-contact. don't let some moron on facebook destroy everything that you've kept up so far. plus, chances of a girl paying to attention to a comment like that in a truly positive manner are close to none. it's demeaning and hopefully won't mean anything to your ex.

• Author

It's just...after seeing her profile, I know she's active in hanging out with guys, and it just makes me so upset that I saw that...

I feel like such a weakling, but I'm breaking down right now. I thought I was doing better, and now this...

:(

i'm sorry if you feel like i'm contradicting you, and maybe i'm wrong and you're right but maybe vice versa. you might *know* that she's hanging out with other guys, but i bet you can't quite say you know exactly what is going on through her head while she is doing so. she may be bored, annoyed, passing time, who knows. she could be having a lot of fun but not genuinely interested in any of these guys. regardless, it has no bearing on how you conduct yourself at this time. breaking down and calling her won't change anything at this point, will it? for you to have any contact with her, you need to feel okay with yourself first. if you want to get back with her, you calling her now while you're feeling so down won't do any good at all. you'll appear needy and like a burden. if you don't want to get back with her and you're just hurt, getting in touch with her now also isn't a great idea bc you don't have a clear mind.

i think you posting her before doing anything shows that you at least want to have a clear mind before doing anything.

do something to take your mind off things tonight. do 500 sit-ups. i did 3 24 hour fitness classes. i was going to keep doing classes until i no longer had the energy to be sad. the first class was whatever, then i actually felt better.

incidentally, did you know that britney spears used to do 500 sit ups a day before she lost her figure?

ANY kind of contact with your ex, as small as seeing her facebook page is going to bring you down. I completely removed my ex from facebook and today I got the shock of my life when I was dumb enough to click her 'view friends' page.

Suddenly there was a feeling of absolute helplessness, that I've been cast out of her life (like I didn't already know that). It caused me to feel physically sick like I haven't felt since I broke up with her. She looked happy and attractive in her profile pic, and I know very well who her new bf is. You can't control your ex or the fact that she is still attractive to other men. That she will hook up with new people, especially the fact she has probably already moved on, and she's probably never coming back.

Just typing this is getting me depressed thinking about my own ex. Ugh. Good luck in getting your life back on track.. I'll need it too. Stay strong and move on.

ha Homie, i dont know your story but ive been there. Seeing that **** on facebook and all that jazz is dumb. thats why i hate those sites. The more you know the worse it is. I know your probably going to do some snooping but if you can make yourself not go looking for trouble, you'll make it alot easier on yourself

• Author

Yeah, I mean, I don't want to anymore look anymore, and I won't.

But I already saw that comment, and can't take it back.

And it's eating me alive.

• Author

She contacted me this morning...

I had went to the hospital early this morning to get blood work done, just routine. Anyway, she saw that in my away message and then sent me a text message this morning, "Hey, I saw your away message, hope everyone is ok...just wanted to check in."

Do I respond to that? Does she deserve to know anything about me and my family despite the fact that she's been a total self-centered souless betraying human being?

I'd feel better not responding, because I think I'd just start telling her how much I hate her right now.