how can i leave him whe it hurts so much

i've been dating this guy for quite some time now, he is very good to me for the most part, but he is quite conceded also. when i'm with him he makes me feel so wonderful, so loved, so special, so everything a woman can dream of. but he has this dark side also and that makes me feel stupid, incompetnet, dumb, can't think for myself, even lasy.

i love hiim alot and i love the way he makes me feel when thngs are find, but later when things turn bad which theydo from time to time like if we fight, but we don't very offen, but when we do it is cuz my jealousy or insecurity, or somethin stupid i do or say.

then i kick my dumb ass self later cuz he is now mad at me then says mean things to me that really hurt me but i brought them on myself again, then i feel the other things like stupid ,dumb, incompetent, and lots of other negative things to and i know it's cuz of my own big mouth and my own stupidity.

sometimes things like pms or being tired makes me feel irritable and i feel less about myself then feel jealous and insecure and say things i don't mean or want to say my big mouth just blurts them out.

my heart hurts right now cuz i'm thinking of just leavin him cuz he will be better off without me cuz i wont be around to stress him out anymore like he says i do.

how can i survive the pain of leavin him cuz my heart is breaking at the thought of how much i will miss him.

I don't think anyone on this message board or any other place on the Internet can help you with the things you have described here.

The best thing for you to do is make an appointment to see a professionally trained counselor, therapist or doctor.

now why would you say that? my problem is not different then alot of the problems on this board, i think you are wrong and someone will give me some advice soon. thank you andyway.

I don't think anyone on this message board or any other place on the Internet can help you with the things you have described here. The best thing for you to do is make an appointment to see a professionally trained counselor, therapist or doctor.

Hon...i've so been in your shoes.....it's not you! DO NOT blame yourself or think that the "stupid things" he thinks you say have anything to do with this. This exact same thing has happened to me. Take my word for it. And you know what else? The more he makes you feel incompetent, the more nervous and insecure you will be about what you say or how you act towards him.

I know you love him and i know it is so hard to walk away from guys that make you feel a certain way, but you have to stand up for yourself at the very least here. I'm not going to tell you to dump him because thats easier said than done, but you must NEVER let his insults get to you. Tell him off and THAT would be the smartest thing to say or do.

i've been dating this guy for quite some time now, he is very good to me for the most part, but he is quite conceded also. when i'm with him he makes me feel so wonderful, so loved, so special, so everything a woman can dream of. but he has this dark side also and that makes me feel stupid, incompetnet, dumb, can't think for myself, even lasy. i love hiim alot and i love the way he makes me feel when thngs are find, but later when things turn bad which theydo from time to time like if we fight, but we don't very offen, but when we do it is cuz my jealousy or insecurity, or somethin stupid i do or say. then i kick my dumb ass self later cuz he is now mad at me then says mean things to me that really hurt me but i brought them on myself again, then i feel the other things like stupid ,dumb, incompetent, and lots of other negative things to and i know it's cuz of my own big mouth and my own stupidity. sometimes things like pms or being tired makes me feel irritable and i feel less about myself then feel jealous and insecure and say things i don't mean or want to say my big mouth just blurts them out. my heart hurts right now cuz i'm thinking of just leavin him cuz he will be better off without me cuz i wont be around to stress him out anymore like he says i do. how can i survive the pain of leavin him cuz my heart is breaking at the thought of how much i will miss him.