Cold Turkey and NC

Is there a sticky/bible thread on NC? Where can I find it?

By the way, anyone ever successfully went NC? If so, what happened?

Love hurts.

Is there a sticky/bible thread on NC? Where can I find it?

By the way, anyone ever successfully went NC? If so, what happened?

Love hurts.

I was successful going NC for exactly one month. The moment I just started feeling better and moving on she contacted me with the 'sorry, I miss you'

I allowed myself to get sucked back in and go figure she pretty much sucked all the happiness out of my life. Now I'm completely broken and hurting so much more than the first time around. I would have never of thought a nice Christian girl could suck the soul right out of me.

There are many people here that have been successful with NC, the one thing they all have in common is that they decided to let go and move on. I can tell you first hand it will hurt much less to do so.

Look for any of CaliGuy's posts and he has a great thread he wrote on his signature.

I ended up talking with my ex-ex from years back after breaking up with my current ex. Even though I dumped her, what do you know, feelings almost immediately resurfaced. I had no feelings for my ex-ex before I became unhappy with myself (break up).

After I got back in contact, I found myself getting anxious when SHE didn't make an effort to talk to me. So I'm still NCing her from 4 years ago... lol. NC works :)

Beyond Eternity

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t96092/

That was posted in my topic where I asked for advice/help and it's a long read but trust me when I say, read it all. It helped tremendously, don't skip parts because if you do, you know you're already not up for this and are only looking for an "easy way out". Well believe me (and really, everyone else will say this), that this is not the 'easy way out', there is never an easy way out. It's very hard to be the one to stay out of contact and remain intact with yourself without losing it. Anyways, all of this is mentioned in the thread so read it carefully.

As for me, I started NC two days ago, and so far she's told me she already misses me tremendously (we talked every day in our relationship, for one year). She also told me I'm the most wonderful person in the whole world... mm it actually made me smile to read that message but I can't let her suck me in, even if she hasn't said something like that in over a month. It's just two days and a lot is already out, I think I might talk to her after it's been a week but I'll have to see how it progresses.

Good luck with it.