Still worth fighting for!

So guys heres my story I posted a few weeks back

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t161691/

Just over a month ago me and my ex broke up. After her 4 day rebound relationship we still remain in regular contact, talk over the internet etc, but I don't know where it is all leading. I still really love her and want her back, I am sure there is a way we could get back, even after all this. I'm not sure how she feels about me, I don't want to ask as I think it would only be fair to give her time to get over the boy she "rebounded" with. I need to make my next move quick, to get back with her and I just need some advice of what you guys think. People say "shes treated you like rubbish and you shouldn't take her back" but I really do love her and think its worth another go. Any ideas? Thanks a lot in advance :)

Well the decision is entirely up to the two of you, you obviously want to give it any shot, then do that.

Im not trying to be negative but don't be surprised if you end up getting hurt again. Maybe it wont happen, but just keep becareful

I remember reading your previous post. I think it would be in your best interests to let this go although I think you'll probably ignore us all and go ahead and do it anyway.

Be aware that things will be very unstable and the chances are it most certainly won't work.

I think if you're unsure, take some more time out to get your head straight. If she really does love you she'd wait for you rather than rebound again or move on.

Beware of premmature reconciliation. Remember the term 'easy come, easy go'. If its easy to jump back into things with you, it will be just as easy to bail. Make her work for your forgiveness, and take it really slow. You dont have to be paranoid, but make sure you're thinking things out and making a well informed decision.

People tell you that she isnt worth your time because shes hurt you and acted selfishly. If you want to make sure that never happens again, the best way to do that is to expell this person from your life. I think everyone knows how you feel, and I know if my ex called and wanted to talk, I would listen. Just be careful, dont put yourself out there too easily. If she can come back into the relationship without having to pay for her decision to leave, it wont mean anything to her

• Author
Beware of premmature reconciliation. Remember the term 'easy come, easy go'. If its easy to jump back into things with you, it will be just as easy to bail. Make her work for your forgiveness, and take it really slow. You dont have to be paranoid, but make sure you're thinking things out and making a well informed decision.

People tell you that she isnt worth your time because shes hurt you and acted selfishly. If you want to make sure that never happens again, the best way to do that is to expell this person from your life. I think everyone knows how you feel, and I know if my ex called and wanted to talk, I would listen. Just be careful, dont put yourself out there too easily. If she can come back into the relationship without having to pay for her decision to leave, it wont mean anything to her

I wish I'd understood what she did. Why shes been to horrible etc. I wish we'd just have a chance to talk, She doesn't deserve me I know, but I love her, like you said we've all been there and its not easy to expel someone you love so much from your life. I'm not even sure what she wants, I think we both need to clear our heads etc, I just need as much positive advice off you guys as possible :) thanks for your responses so far

Read this topic http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t162749/

People give some insight as to when and when its not appropriate to have a second chance.

Certain things mostly need to be in place to have a healthy second chance. Reading it might tell you if you two are ready or not or still need some down time.

• Author

For the last few days I have given her space, I understand how horrible she has been to me and I know we couldn't go back to how we were, well not straight away anyway. I've decided I'm going to take some time to get my head around it all, it all happened so quickly and so unexpectedly. I'm going to spend time with friends I have lost contact with an see how I feel in a few weeks, and see how she feels too. I am still unsure as I haven't spoken to her much. We shall see, eh? Maybe I will find someone who will make me happier, I miss her a lot though, and I think me and her would be worth it again one day