Going to her house Tomorrow Night, Question!!!

We are in kind of break up period because she said she was not ready for a relationship and wanted to have time to think about but I asked her 'it's either yes or no'. that's why she broke up with me:)

After reading NC here, it helped me alot. now I am giving her lots of space.

I met her today at a coffe shop for an hour. she complained about why it's been a while since we met last saturday.:) (it was funny cuz I was explaining that I wanted to give her space and she was totally bitching and whining like a little girl)

All the kisses, cuddling, holding hands and eye contact was just like before break up

(mostly it was initiated by her lol)

I am going to her house tomorrow night and might spend a night there.

Last week, we stopped right before sex and she got really upset because she thought she couldn't control herself.

I don't want her getting upset again with herself after one night of fun.

So should I make sure if she isn't going to regret n she really wants to do that?

Would that be a big mistake if I ask about relationship status?

maybe I should ask her indirectly by teasing her 'friends don't kiss each other, we shouldn't do this blah blah:D'?

I am the type of person who feels comfortable after hearing a complete answer (eg: I still love you, I want to get back with you)

Becasue of those symptoms(?) from her:

she got mad because I have't met her for almost a week.

she showed me a promise ring on her ring finger last time.

she gets jealous when I go to clubs.

she asks for kiss or kiss me first and it's still as intense as the beginning of relationship

the way she looks at me didn't change.

,I don't know if I should just make my own decision and treat her like we are back again without her final approval

I don't know when The Day (she says 'i still love you') would come if I just treat her like GF, give her enough space and don't ask about relationship status.

Should I just keep doing this with patience?:o

How are you doing NC when you are meeting up with her, and going to her house? You are fixin to get played my friend!! NC means NC of any form!!!

nowhereman82

If she isn't willing to commit and she is doing all of this then she either doesn't know what she wants or she wants her cake and to eat it to and is using you until she finds better.

She is human, sure she is lonely. Just don't hurt yourself. Get you some if it wont hurt you. Screw how she feels the day afterwards. She put herself there and is using you as well. You haven't lied to her from what you have shared.