Is this more BS? 2nd thread to my original BS post

So its Friday night and my ex contacts me and says he is in bed all alone for he has work tomorrow, then he proceeds to tell me that "Believe me being apart from you isnt easy on me" Is this just more BS:mad:

Maybe he doesnt want me to think he has another girl?? Mayb he does?? and maybe he doesnt?? Who knows??

I dont know what it is but its exhilirating to hear from him. When his text goes off (its preprogrammed to a certain knock sound so its diff than my other texts,) my heart dropped into my feet!

• Author

I did but I need to get back on it!! wareagle what part is bs in your opinion?? The alone in bed thing as he texts me?? Or the its hard on me part?? Or just making sure Im still hanging on to him and writing me little crumbs

He's fishing trying to get you to take the bait! Trying to see where he stands with you, he wants to keep you there as his second option if the grass isn't greener on the other side! My ex did this to me on several occasions over a year and half and I did the same thing as you every time. I hung in there, took her texts phone calls continued to communicate with her, and she sucked me in each time when she found out that whatever it was she was after wasn't better than me after all. He is doing the same thing.

Have some self respect and self worth for yourself. You are better than second best! Go nc, he cannot miss you unless you are not there.

The last time was the last straw for me and I have been nc since March and I will continue no contact because I along with you deserve much better than what they have given us!!

Be strong there are many many good people out there!