its all coming out now

blindsidedheartbreak

blindsidedheartbreak

I posted a thread last night talking about how my boyfriend had dumped me a few days ago. Well, I got a visitor this morning from a guy that knows him. He told me that my exbf's exwife came to their fire department training yesterday. He proceeded to tell me that she also showed up at the fair Saturday when he was working the medic tent. Wow! I'm not sure what to say, because his ex wife (divorced for 2 yrs) treated him like a p.o.s.-cheated, lied, belittled him, and made him broke~not to mention she has the personality of an ice cube and also resembles an amazon(she is damn near close to 6'1) hahaha sorry had to throw that in there. I on the other hand treated him with nothing more than with love, respect and loyalty. This guy did not have to tell me, but he choose to because he said that he felt he had to because of the way I respected each and every memember on their fire department. Which made me feel a little bit better, however I'm at a total loss right now, I dont even know what else to say.

I'm sorry to hear about this. Looks like there was a reason after all, which may bring you some feeling of closure, but on the other hand, it is still very painful to be confronted with this sort of information. He is obviously a moron for giving up a good thing to go back to this woman who cheated on him, but then, there's no accounting for human idiocy.

• Author
blindsidedheartbreak
I'm sorry to hear about this. Looks like there was a reason after all, which may bring you some feeling of closure, but on the other hand, it is still very painful to be confronted with this sort of information. He is obviously a moron for giving up a good thing to go back to this woman who cheated on him, but then, there's no accounting for human idiocy.

thanks,

it does hurt alot, but i keep telling myself that im a better woman on the inside and out than she will ever be and i can find someone that will treat me with the respect that i deserve!:)

Wow...my jerk of an exbf is a fire fighter too! Cheated on me repeatedly with his exgf a former stripper! Just recently we started talking again & she text me from his phone...he just can't get enough of being treated like sh**. She cheated on him, too. Tons of times. I was friends with him when he was with her so I know all the horrible stuff she did!

Sorry you are experiencing this pain...but I truly do know how you feel. This is a fresh wound for me!

Hang in there!