Sudden Break Up

Hi. My boyfriend and I of one year broke up a few days ago. It was him that initiated the break up. It wasn't really a bad break up, but I just don't understand. Last week we were fine, and then he said he wanted to end things. I know he loves me and there is nobody else. We've had break ups before but have always gotten back together no longer than a few days after. We haven't had any contact apart from he sent me a message by accident apparently. There is however, one text i've been dreading. That he's coming up for his things...this would make it so final, yet he still hasn't sent it. Pretty much all of his clothes and other things are at my house and I am confused at why he hasn't been for them. It can't be that he doesn't want to see me as we ended ok. Could it be that he doesn't want it to be final either? Or do I have my head in the clouds?

justaman99

When he does come to get his things ask him what's going on in his mind. Why one feeling one week and then it's over the next. Just ask him to be honest with you and try to keep the emotions in check and listen.

lemony fresh

if you keep breaking it off, and then getting back together, it is best that it is for good this time.

Just shut the door completely on this and go through the breakup process as a final thing. Believe me, this is for the best. You don't want to keep going through this.

If he suddenly broke up with you out of the blue, with no signs, it almost does seem as if there is another girl involved.

As far as his things go, when he needs them, he'll let you know. Put them out of sight so you don't keep thinking of them. It probably is best if you don't see him when he comes to get them, like just leave a box of his things out front if possible, or have someone else be there instead of you.