Stupid, Stupid, Stupid

So, my ex emailed and called, which I didn't reply for two days after, today I called her back. We had a long conversation where she says she just called because one of the dogs was sick. She told me that she is dating several guys...ETC. Freaking just called to rub salt in my wounds. F-ing, chick. I am so angry that I was stupid enough to call her back, especially after maybe 2 weeks of NC. As the conversation ended, I told her this should be our last phone call ever, and if she has any problems, which she interrupted and said "no thanks," I said let me finish and told her not to call me and she will have to deal with her problems by herself. I was feeling so good, and my damn curiosity got the best of me, although I don't feel as crappy as I did before, I don't feel super good either.

So, my ex emailed and called, which I didn't reply for two days after, today I called her back. We had a long conversation where she says she just called because one of the dogs was sick. She told me that she is dating several guys...ETC. Freaking just called to rub salt in my wounds. F-ing, chick. I am so angry that I was stupid enough to call her back, especially after maybe 2 weeks of NC. As the conversation ended, I told her this should be our last phone call ever, and if she has any problems, which she interrupted and said "no thanks," I said let me finish and told her not to call me and she will have to deal with her problems by herself. I was feeling so good, and my damn curiosity got the best of me, although I don't feel as crappy as I did before, I don't feel super good either.

need to say this is our last phone call.. no should about it.. she seems a super bitch.

you are doing well.. so you replied it happens... live an learn

:D

• Author

Thanks Sultry33 for the kind words. I didn't even notice that I used the word "should." I should have made the definite none at all. I emailed in reply to her's saying I don't want her to email again either. Have a nice life. On to restarting the NC count. I feel so crappy again. I keep repeating on the girl she was when I met her through the first four years when I should be focusing on all of the crap of the last two. I guess I was raised to look on the bright side of things, I think overall is a good quality, but it can be a very bad weakness.

Isn't it the crappiest feeling when you realize that you have glossed over someone's faults after you broke up with them, just like you glossed over their faults when you were with them? I sat down and made a list of all of the aspects of my ex's personality that I found annoying. It is posted in my den, right by the computer. It may not be the healthiest way to cope, but it definately has kept me focused on our differences, as opposed to dwelling on the things that I love about him.

Thanks Sultry33 for the kind words. I didn't even notice that I used the word "should." I should have made the definite none at all. I emailed in reply to her's saying I don't want her to email again either. Have a nice life. On to restarting the NC count. I feel so crappy again. I keep repeating on the girl she was when I met her through the first four years when I should be focusing on all of the crap of the last two. I guess I was raised to look on the bright side of things, I think overall is a good quality, but it can be a very bad weakness.

i always see good in people too.. my ex said this was a fault..

infact it worrys him now.. but i dont see it.:confused:

no contact is the best way espically if contact is going bring you down.. we all need time to heal.

i struggled for 3 months with little contact personally and via text.

its been 2 weeks this sat no contact.. and surely he is missing me?

but hey im moving on.. trying too anyway.

be strong.. keep posting x

Isn't it the crappiest feeling when you realize that you have glossed over someone's faults after you broke up with them, just like you glossed over their faults when you were with them? I sat down and made a list of all of the aspects of my ex's personality that I found annoying. It is posted in my den, right by the computer. It may not be the healthiest way to cope, but it definately has kept me focused on our differences, as opposed to dwelling on the things that I love about him.

i really struggle with this.. trying find fault... maybe one day i will see faults but you know we talked of marriage.. moving.. being together when we was old an grey lol.. oops bought tear to my eye then.

i guess i did mainly what he wanted.. supported him, but thats what im like.. i like making others happy..

only things i can think is

he was dominant.. i dont mind that though..

was heavily involved in car shows.. i didnt mind that either .. but i did mind the 5am drive and the drive back at 8pm.. where he was tired an dropping at the wheel.. used to scare me and make me suggest that we got more sleep.

movies.. he choose most of them..

he used to eat loads when we was sharing a meal:p

we didnt have many friends... but we enjoyed each others company..

he lived for discipline.. im soft..

see i dunno.. dont know if these was faults

last time we met.. spoke both said loved each other so mybe thats why..

:love: