BF vs BestFriend

xjohnsgirlx

:(

i dont know how to start or how to explain this.

I was in the most perfect relationship a few months ago and it came to the point where i had to choose between my bf and my best friend. Because it was like a dream come true i choose my bf and now im regretting it. Months past and things in the rel got worse, always fighting. it got to the stage he accused me of cheating on him at work. It was the only time i wasnt with him. We did everything together. And im make it clear now i never ever cheated on him i never even thought about it he was the love of my life. One day i just busted i was so upset and angry of him every day accusing me of doing the dirty on him, all his sweet words and gorgeous smile cudnt stop the pain inside me. so i left. He called me and called and text saying sorry begging me to forgive me but i cudnt i wanted to go back to him but all i cud think of was him saying that stuff again... the one person that u trust ur life on accuses you of cheating... i cudnt go back. So after he got the hint that i wasnt coming back its like he went on a revenge spree. He hacked my msn told everyone these storys that werent true, he even got in contact with my best friend and told her that i said she was stuk up and a bitch. I never never ever spoke those words. She sent me a text but i knew that cause i had originally choosen him over her that i cudnt make ne thing better. She believed him and that hurt more. I would do anything for my best friend back. Its like once he was out of my life i was re born. Ihad to start everything from scratch. I had no friends i had no one holding me at night. I still cry and wish this had all never happened and things were how they use to be when id wake up smiling knowing my life was so perfect.

Please help me

• Author
xjohnsgirlx

My best friend always never liked the guy, and we never just got to spend time together just me and her, cause he always had to be with me... he controlled my life and i was stupid to stay and she couldnt handle it any more i guess because whenever we did talk he was all i talked about

A long time ago, my aunt gave her only fiance an ultimatum. She said, "Look, either I'm sleeping in the bed with you, or the dog is." He chose the dog.

Moral of the story is: Never accept an ultimatum. She could have said that she just didn't want to be around the two of you, but to force you to choose between a friend and a lover is manipulative.

I say screw them both.