I'm angry! Really ANGRY!!!!

FrustratedHell

Hi everyone,

I dated this crazy girl that has left me really confused, lost and miserable...oh and ANGRY! :mad:

She initiated this relationship, texted me like crazy in the beginning trying to rope me in. I played it cool. Finally because of her persistence I decided to give it a go.

Anyways, we had a fight last week and I guess I ended it I didn't contact her 3 days. I just told her today that I will give her stuff back. She didn't stop me.

Ok, why would someone text or say to you the most complimentary, sexy, devoted things

not to mention she said she loved me and I mean the world to her.... and then just let me walk out of her life?

Wouldn't you hold on to someone you love?

Man, I feel like major crap!

Hi everyone,

I dated this crazy girl that has left me really confused, lost and miserable...oh and ANGRY! :mad:

She initiated this relationship, texted me like crazy in the beginning trying to rope me in. I played it cool. Finally because of her persistence I decided to give it a go.

Anyways, we had a fight last week and I guess I ended it I didn't contact her 3 days. I just told her today that I will give her stuff back. She didn't stop me.

Ok, why would someone text or say to you the most complimentary, sexy, devoted things

not to mention she said she loved me and I mean the world to her.... and then just let me walk out of her life?

Wouldn't you hold on to someone you love?

Man, I feel like major crap!

What was she supposed to do when, essentially, you broke up with her?

Or were you testing her to see if she would go along or fight you on the break up?

Carrot

If someone didn't talk to me for 3 days after a fight and it was an assumed break up... I'd walk away too, even if I liked him.

You remind me of what my girlfriend (now ex) was trying to do with me the other night. She threatened to break up with me and i would bow down to her and beg for her forgiveness. I told her let's break up and we mutually ended it.

I know how good it feels when someone gives you attention. I think that's what you cared about most, not her.

• Author
FrustratedHell

Ok, it's late I should be in bed, I have to go to work...but I am miserable over this and I can't sleep. The fight we had last week was over something really stupid! We were both a little buzzed from wine and maybe a little cranky. It ended up her telling me I should leave her house, so I did. I would NEVER tell someone I loved to leave my house EVER!! I guess NOBODY tells me to leave or hangs a phone up in my ear! I take it as total rejection.

What drives me insane is she started this whole relationship! She told me I was the best guy she has ever had sexually, emontionally, etc. She said she couldn't get anything better than me.

I really do like this girl - A LOT! I get a sick feeling when I see her, knowing I will never get to touch or kiss her again...but I couldn't stand her push & pull games anymore! I felt absolutely rejected when she told me to leave, and I broke up with her!

I will really miss her!!... I am not eating or sleeping. I feel like a total wreck!

I just don't understand how someone could take their love away like that. I know I couldn't do that. I'm so ****ing hurt I don't know what to do with myself!!

Thanks for responses guys & girls it's very appreciated!

You know you like this girls and she likes you too.

it seems like she's playing little games, but don't fall for it.

be confident and honest about your feelings.

if she makes you jealous or rejected, don't respond to that. just be cool and tell yourself "yeah here we go again, but i know she likes me. it's too obvious."

and when you guys have a chance to have a serious talk. tell her that you want some direct and honest communication. Do this without being confrontational.

okay. you've been telling you she loves and adores you. be confident. To her, you are the sexiest guy in the planet