still touches me although we broke up

my gf and i broke up a while ago, but we still ended up sleeping with each other every so often. friends with benefits i guess. but we were both emotionally attached.

the thing is, she has now fallen in love with someone we both know, and said that now, because of that, she cannot imagine any more than normal friendship with me. without touching`& more. which i understand. its just hard to deal with, coz we both want to stay best friends.

the thing is, when we met up yesterday, she still took my hand, she still caressed my back,...she's making it so much harder for me! do you think i should ask her to choose between loving him and still being very close friends with me?

what are your opinions on what i should do? any answer would be greatly appreciated!

borelandkaren
my gf and i broke up a while ago, but we still ended up sleeping with each other every so often. friends with benefits i guess. but we were both emotionally attached.

the thing is, she has now fallen in love with someone we both know, and said that now, because of that, she cannot imagine any more than normal friendship with me. without touching`& more. which i understand. its just hard to deal with, coz we both want to stay best friends.

the thing is, when we met up yesterday, she still took my hand, she still caressed my back,...she's making it so much harder for me! do you think i should ask her to choose between loving him and still being very close friends with me?

what are your opinions on what i should do? any answer would be greatly appreciated!

Hmmm....Saying one thing, doing another. I would say this is called game playing. It's very hard to stop doing the familiar also sometimes so maybe you're going to have to be a bit clearer with what you want. Can you cope with her being around you? This is something you have to get settled in your mind and make a very strong decision about because otherwise you stand to keep getting hurt. Good luck, darl.:confused:

If that's what she wanted, don't let her do that. Make your mind and if necessary tell her you don't want her saying ice and acting fire. Seems like someone needs a reality check, this is the real world which, unfortunately, is full of people like that.

You'll have to decide. If you want to pursue her and have her leave your common friend, it's up to you. But if not, don't let her entice you to be the replacement or even worse. It really is a question of making up your mind and stick to it real hard. And making sure she gets the message.

If you want to stay as the replacement and "in-between" FWB it is an option too. But if it goes that way you better be off any relationship ideas. Depends if you can handle it. Either you're strong and insensitive at it (as she'd be) or you're going to be a doormat wuss to be stepped (and FWB'd) on by her, just like a little pet.

Bright Shadow
Either you're strong and insensitive at it (as she'd be) or you're going to be a doormat wuss to be stepped (and FWB'd) on by her, just like a little pet.

I completely agree. You either use her, or you're going to be used. This is an unhealthy relationship. You should break it off entirely.

xpaperxcutx
I completely agree. You either use her, or you're going to be used. This is an unhealthy relationship. You should break it off entirely.

Just because she's touching you and caressing you doesn't mean that she'll want to be with you. Don't be a doormat anymore. Maybe the sex was good, but ultimately you're just damaged goods in her grasp. Break out of the cycle, grow a backbone, and pursue a much more healthier relationship than the one you currently have.