Revenge on a Narcissist

I dated a girl for 14 months and she cheated on me and put all the blame on me. She said she had no regret and she even bragged about this guy hen we talked. I loved her more then anything and if you know anything about narcissism you know it is the worst dam kind of breakup there is especially when cheating is involved. She asked me for a ring 2 weeks after she told me she cheated on me, she said she needed it in order to trust mt. She also asked me after it happend if I would help her refinance her house for her and cosign.....she even said "you dont have to live here if you dot want too"!!!

I was thinking of buying a fake ring and giving it to her and then tell her i wanna refinance her house for her. Then we drive over and sit down with someone at the bank and I go to use the bathroom and I split.

Any other suggestions...this woman did so many bad things to me. She even said "I dont want love.... I want money" I was thinking of getting her back here and doing the deed with her and when I got done spit on a 20 and slap it on her ass and say "there is some money for you that you care about so much"

any ideas............she is with someone else i think....still with the guy she cheated on me with i think so maybe she wont be intrested but since she is a narcissist i think I could get her back if I give her that narcssist supply.... i just need her for one day.

any thoughts?

borelandkaren

Yeah.....that's the way! Drag yourself to her level. That'll make you feel soooooo much better! Listen, man, take a deep breath, think and start NO CONTACT!!! It's the only way to deal with the demons. :(

• Author

I know man I know.......but I think it would really help me move on. ahe hurt me so bad and did so man horrible things.

borelandkaren

If it makes you fell better darlin', I believe that mine raped me for 5 1/2 years. I'd rather move on than wallow. It's been 3 months now and the pain has not diminished but I'm trying like **** to get some normal going on. I deserve better. I deserve....me!!!!!:confused:

Best revenge on a narcissist is to take away their audience and the attention they seek. Take yourself completely out of the picture - do not give her the time of day, or put anything into ever contacting her, replying to her, nothing. She will go insane freaking out as to why you won't pay her any mind.

borelandkaren
Best revenge on a narcissist is to take away their audience and the attention they seek. Take yourself completely out of the picture - do not give her the time of day, or put anything into ever contacting her, replying to her, nothing. She will go insane freaking out as to why you won't pay her any mind.

So true. Mine would have nowhere to live but inside his head now.:lmao: Scary!!

I dated a girl for 14 months and she cheated on me and put all the blame on me. She said she had no regret and she even bragged about this guy hen we talked. I loved her more then anything and if you know anything about narcissism you know it is the worst dam kind of breakup there is especially when cheating is involved. She asked me for a ring 2 weeks after she told me she cheated on me, she said she needed it in order to trust mt. She also asked me after it happend if I would help her refinance her house for her and cosign.....she even said "you dont have to live here if you dot want too"!!!

I was thinking of buying a fake ring and giving it to her and then tell her i wanna refinance her house for her. Then we drive over and sit down with someone at the bank and I go to use the bathroom and I split.

Any other suggestions...this woman did so many bad things to me. She even said "I dont want love.... I want money" I was thinking of getting her back here and doing the deed with her and when I got done spit on a 20 and slap it on her ass and say "there is some money for you that you care about so much"

any ideas............she is with someone else i think....still with the guy she cheated on me with i think so maybe she wont be intrested but since she is a narcissist i think I could get her back if I give her that narcssist supply.... i just need her for one day.

any thoughts?

Do whatever you want that you think that will make you feel better (that is legal obviously and won't get you into trouble or get you sued or anything like that). If I were you I would just kick her out if she lives and if not just stop talking to her immediately. But all these schemes are just going to make you look like a bitter joke in front of everyone, especially if you do something like this in public.

The only way to nip narcissism in the bud is to stop giving it what it needs to thrive. ATTENTION. Narcissists can't live without it. It drives them mad. If you really want revenge, then, drop of the face of the Earth. Become invisible to her...not to be heard or seen by her again. The tough part will come when she comes crawling back for more attention. You, then, have to turn your heart to stone and not surrender to her pleas. Seriously, it is not only the best revenge but the only way to rid yourself of the toxins she so selfishly implanted in you. I've been there. It's hard but you can do it if you just keep telling yourself how BAD this woman is for YOU.

• Author

yea thats what I have been doing. I wrote her a nasty email really telling her off last week but because i am a better person and a nice guy I wrote her back and said I am sorry for the things I said..I a man enough to apologize and i said i dont want you back and i am not trying to get you back just leave it at that.

she wrote back some jibberish saying she wants to be my friend and rebuild things with me....whatever that means.

I never wrote her back.......she called me that same day. I didnt answer. so far it has been 3 days thus far with no contact. but part of me wants to get revenge.....she treated me so horrible! and took everything from me and rubbed it in my face!

Breaking up with a narcissist has been the worst ordeal in my life.......she showed no remorse, no empathy, blamed me for everything even her cheating, cold hearted, no love. said she has no regret for cheating and even rubbed it my face saying the guy she cheated with can pick up an woman he wants and all the guys envy him.....she called him a manwhore, yet she had unprotected sex with him more then once and was also having sex with me! jeopardizing my well being...maks me sick,

im leaning towards revenge

That's a pretty good idea with the fake ring, go with that! Ditching her at the bank could be to difficult to set up. Can you get into her house somehow? You could talk a dump in her pillow case while she's at work perhaps? Or, swap out the milk in her fridge with some spoiled stuff? If you could catch her sleeping, you could shave the back of her head.

Of course, if she's dating someone else, all of the above could be tricky to pull off. You could take a dump of her car windshield at night and smear it all around? Maybe pour some motor oil on top of that? Or.. you could place fake ads in the newspaper using her number by "accident"? "Yeah, I'm calling about the add in the paper for a sensual massage?"

You could place offensive signs in her lawn while she's away? "I HATE Jesus!".. "Abortion.. it makes for great stew!".. "A slut lives here!".. the list goes on and on with these.

Now, if it were me.. I would just stick with NC. It's the easiest!

Yea..don't do anything BiAxident said except no contact. Don't think about it as revenge, think about it as healing and getting yourself away from her. The added bonus is no contact will drive her freakin nuts.

nittygritty

Narcissists will take any attention they can get even if its negative attention. You have to completely abandon them to get rid of them. She might try to get you to engage in some form of contact at first but eventually she will find another source of narcissistic supply.

If she really has NPD, abandonment is the best revenge.

justaman99

The best revenge I would think is just moving on with your life. I have never dealt with such a person but I know of them from reading. Move on with your life and truly live and find happiness. Why put all that energy into something so negative when you can apply it towards something that will make you happy?

Maybe a water-balloon filled with piss and vinegar? Or, just wait until they turn on the reactor at CERN, the ensuing black hole will surely teach her that what she did was wrong!

darb,

What Nora and the others said about abandonment is true. I dumped a guy cold, never spoke to him again and he's a total narcissist. I don't need a certificate to know. It's been 5 months and he's still calling, and im'ing me from someone else's account because I wont' respond to his emails, im's or calls.

I know he's going nuts and I don't care. I didn't exactly want revenge, I just wanted to get teh hell away from him. But knowing that he's squirming doesn't make me sad.

Just walk away and lick your wounds. You'll feel a lot better if you do that than getting your hands dirty doing something that's kind of shameful.

Just forget her. The universe will take care of her and when she does get hers you can gloat even though she will act like the victim. Stay as far away from this woman as possible.

sounds like you're dating my ex :D, good luck to ya buddy. those kind of girls are freaking nuts.

whichwayisup
If she really has NPD, abandonment is the best revenge.

Yes. People who are NPD love to give the silent treatment - Yet they cannot deal with someone else doing it to them. THAT is your best revenge. Do nothing, cut her OUT of your life and do full on NO CONTACT with her.

She isn't worthy of putting any plan of revenge into action. It's OK to think about, especially if it makes you feel better...Just leave it at that though.