Already on match.com

kissingthecheek

We both FINALLY agreed (last Tuesday) that our relationship wasn't going anywhere and it was pointless to continue. We have broken up COUNTLESS times and always got back together. The last time we broke up, he met and fell in love with someone else. I took him back gladly because I missed him so much. But, I still struggled with the fact that he could've been with someone else so easily.

So, now he is on match.com (that's how we met)... He told me he wasn't going to get back on match, but I know he is lonely and I know he is looking for a "partner."

Why am I so saddened by this when I know breaking up is for the best? I mean, this relationship has brought me NOTHING except pain. Though I know we will never work, I am not so anxious to jump back into the dating game. I am still a little depressed that we didn't work. And, I miss him. This is crazy!!

tombraidergirl

how long you been married?

I always tell my sis that leaves her old man because he beats her up and stuff... that does she love him enough to fogive him? only you can make that decision.... im so sorry your having a hard time from one wife to another.. my heart goes out to ya...

Sfbaygirl415

Awww.. hun.. I know it's hard. Just this morning I saw my ex posting seductive and suggestive things on someone else's page. I know it's over and know it won't work.. it's been less than two weeks.. but when I saw that stuff posted online.. it really hurt. We're human..

We deserve better ..someone who's willing to fight for the relationship and appreciate what we have to offer. I know it's easier said than done.. I should know.. I'm going through it. Stay strong with me.. ;)