Can't Believe I broke NC - What an idiot!!!

I can't believe I broke the NC rule, what was i thinking?

I had been in a very long distance relationship with a girl from another country, we had a challenging but loving relationship. I was planning on moving my whole life, talk of future plans, then everything went pear shaped.

I remember her continuously calling her ex bf's but would even afford me a call and i was her partner, what the? I kept getting the sense there was alot of lying, game playing and perhaps cheating at the end as we hadn't seen each other for some time. Her life is generally dictated by her best friend at times rather than her own good judgement.

Anyway we broke up in November '07 and ended up having a huge fight in early January after i sent her an email outlining some thoughts and direct questions as to her behaviour towards me and our relationship with the hope of leaving communication lines open and meeting me half way, well the next 5 phone calls after this she was just shouting and abusing me before hanging up saying she never ever wanted to talk to me again - EVER!!!.... I was devastated, did the NC thing and got on with life.. Hardest thing is her brother still contacts me and we are great friends, but mostly it is hard because i think about her and want to ask how she is. But I don't.. Thing is i really like her brother, he's a great guy but i get the feeling sometimes of breaking contact with him too as i miss his sister so much. But in hindsight i was told not to burn my bridges there, she will find out what a great life I'm having and see what she has missed out on through him.... But that is the least of my concern, i'm moving on!

But tonight for some stupid reason i sent her an SMS say "Hey, just wanted to drop a message to say that i was thinking of you, i care about you and i hope you are well...."

I haven't heard from her since she broke off all contact in January.

I've spared the long story, there was alot of great times together, i miss her very much and i would love to re-kindle or just have a chat to sort out some isssues.....

Edited by Willman