I want her back so badly

i was going out with myex for 3 1/2years and everything was so good, i've never felt as happy as what i did with her, she was perfect.

but this last year we have both been trying to get our careers off the ground and even tho we loved each other we didnt have as much time for each other we still seen each other but we where both exhausted from work.

about 3-4 weeks ago she was being very strange and quite with me, i kept askin what was wrong and she kept elling me everything was fine.

finaly i rang her up and asked her what was wrong and that something was up, she told me that because we havent spent as much time together she felt lonely and eventualy she stoped caring to stop it hurting as much and that she loves me but shes not in love with me anymore, she then ended it and told me that she needed to concerntrate on her career.

she never let me know that she felt this way and i'm so confused because we used to tell each other our problems all the time.

i miss her so much and everything reminds me of her, i feel so stupid because i'm not the soppy type but she has really affected me.

i'm lonely and i guess i'm feeling homesick (for lack of a better words) I want her back but dont know how to get through to her. i'd do anything

Blue Eyed Brain

It's very hard to hear that someone you care about tells you they fell out of love with you. But, the signs must have been there and you may not have had your radar on. Women do not react well to emotional neglect (if that is what she is talking about).

If a song comes on and it reminds you of her, turn it off. If a car resembling hers drives by, don't look at it. Try your best to get her out of your head - the sooner the better. Do not wallow in your sorrow - re-channel that energy back into you. Go jogging or get a good massage.

Similar type of situation that happened to me mate,

If she's lost the 'in love' feeling there's not a great deal you can do to change her mind. It's going to be a hard road ahead for you but not an impossible one, this has to be your time now and the sooner you bag up any pictures and possessions of hers the better. Like Blue Eyed Brain said try to focus on you.

I've joined a gym and have re established some old friendships in the last two months and it's helped a great deal. You DO need to keep busy though.

Good luck mate, keep posting if you need to .......Eagle