she hurt me after we broke up

here is what was happening

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?t=142623

I dont know where to begin,

After that day my life has been nothing but a train wreck... everything from this point went soo wrong.

While dating her I used to have a huge social circut I gave it all up for her, She used to complain that i spend too much time with by buds so I stopped doing that and gave he every moment I could spare...

I used to get asked out everytime,when I was with her and turned them all down. I never cheated on her or even as much as looked at anyone else. I gave her everything Icould have, or maybe I didnt ? I just feel aweful now..

Now she does this to me. Today she tried calling me back asking me to give her another chance saying that she was sorry, I didnt know what to do. I told her let me think about it and I hung up..

An hour latter she calls back telling me to stay away from her and that she never wants to see me again.. During this time she also tells me that she doing this because I have a problem with her new friend. And says that this new guy understands her soo much better that she feels she can talk to him.

This really hurt me, I broke down after I heard this. She seemed to like it tho. Made her feel better. She told mee that she wanted to see me broken down...

I feel so used and thrown,, I cant belive im saying this, Ihave heard other women say his after their bf bumped them but im feeling the same today. I feel so worthless like I was some toy for her and now she had found something better she wants to get rid of me.

Everything she did till today didnt hurt me this much but today when she said this I couldnt take it anymore I just couldnt.

Latter a mutal friend tells me that she was talking too him again after she told me all this..

how cruel can women get ? Maybe all women just take advange of men when we are nice them.

Edited by Grimreaper

See, that's exactly the reason people go NC ASAP... I don't want to hear that kind of crap from my ex... Some people are mean as the devil himself and they will kick you even more when you are down.

Go NC, and really really hard try to stick to it... Eventually you'll move on... I know it's all bunch of words and all, but it will definetelly get better... It has to... Nothing lasts forever, not even the Pain!

82knightrider

For what its worth ,she lost out not you! Keep that mentality ,stay No contact no matter WHAT! ,and life does get better. I went NC for a while and then she tries to contact me out of the blue.And she pulled the same BS saying she wants to get together blah blah blah and then tells me that her and some co worker hooked up.Its painful.I shoulda stayed no contact because now I have to start from the drawing board.

Curiosity killed the cat ,what you dont know wont hurt you etc...:cool:

Edited by 82knightrider

Some people are just so mean. The lack of compassion people show when someone is down is amazing. I am so sorry this happened but do what you think is best for yourself and NC is hard but so many people have been through what you are going through and have such good advice. Good luck!

• Author

thanks for all your support, but sometimes i feel soo weak that i just want to pick up the phone and call her and beg her to take me back.. I feel soo bad god damn why is this soo hard? :@

Grim your ex sounds like a very mean spirtited person.She likes abusing you. Why do you want her back?? That is a complete insult to yourself.

If she treats you like this, could you imagine having kids with her??

She would probably abuse them too.Give it some time.....you will see you have dodged a HUGE bullet here....

Hang in there...

Also Grim...women like this get off on drama.She likes calling the shots.

Trust me when I say this....the best possible thing you could do to a woman like this is to completely cut her out of your life. No calls,

no emails, no NOTHING. Ignore her completely. It will drive her mad....

but she doesn't deserve an IOTA of your time. You deserve better

sweetie...believe that.

• Author
Grim your ex sounds like a very mean spirtited person.She likes abusing you. Why do you want her back?? That is a complete insult to yourself.

If she treats you like this, could you imagine having kids with her??

She would probably abuse them too.Give it some time.....you will see you have dodged a HUGE bullet here....

Hang in there...

thank you all for your support ! and trying to help me go through this. Like they say you guys can only show me the door but I have to walk through it.

Thats the whole thing, im soo used to putting up with her that I dont think I can love anyone who doesnt scream at me like she did or treat me like she did.. I somehow got used to the way she treated me and now I realy feel that even the cheating was very ok. I just want her back I really want her back in my life.

she was everything I hated in a person but I just loved her for who she was, I had started excepting what she is and I really didnt have a problem with anything she did to me other than the cheating or maybe I didnt. God im soo lost and confused I dont know what to do anymore.

Everytime my phone rings I pray its her but only find it to be some annoying sales call.

My life is nothing but a canrival of rust without her love, feels like im going to break down. Today on the raido they were playing our favorite song to which we used to dance all night.

I got Drunk last night and allmost dialed her number, I cried most of last night didnt sleep a wink, felt like $h|T in the morning.

I wish I could just wipe her away from my head, Its not easy. I have all of her stuff around me. Her pictures, pictures of us together, everything I look at reminds me of her and makes me cry and cry

I just want the pain to go away,

Im thinking of taking the weekend offf to some place quiet and where I can be alone..

I'm sorry you are hurting. She does not sound like a nice girl. There is no reason to get nasty and hurl personal insults. None at all. Rest assured there are women out there that are not like her and that's what you deserve. She, on the other hand, deserves exactly what she is dishing out.

When a break up happens and when your heart feels like it has crumbled into a thousand pieces and you will never love or feel anything much less smile or laugh again, just keep taking one step after the other and moving forward. It will get easier. It may take a month, it may take 5 months, it may take years (let's hope not!). You may slip backwards but you are doing what is absolutely best for you. Reaching out to others, being aware of your feelings, not trying to mask them (too much - don't drink too much), realizing you need time alone.

Here's your mantra... repeat it as many times a day/hour/minute as you need until you believe it and accept it.

"I deserve better and it's her loss"

• Author

Thanks everybody your support really helped me get through this.

I went away for a weekend and came back feeling soo much better. I dont feel like I want her back anymore.

During this time I was away I got several messages on my machine saying that she was sorry and wanted to work things out again. As soon as I got back I called her and told her that i wasnt interested.

As soon as I told her this she became all hostile and started swearing at me saying that she had suffered all the time she was with me.

She threatened to go tell everyone I knew that I was bad in bed, and that I wasnt man enough for her... if I told them that she cheated on me and we broke up because of that.

I started seeing the person she was, the more i saw the truth the more I hated her, hated everything about her... she disgusts me, everything about her.. Im really glad that I called her, after hearing all this its become esier for me to forget her :p

I heard from some friends that she was doing pretty ok, but yes she did play the damsel in distress for a while and got a lot of attention.

But shes still up to her no good games, she managed to turn some of my friends againest me, She had gone and told them the worst possible things 1 could ever tell...

I also felt rather lonely for the first time in soo many years, Im a loner but this time was different, I felt as tho she had taken the few good friends I had and turned them againest me..

I had no one to turn to, everyone I knew was supporting her.

Yea when a female cries everyone pitys them dont they??

I learned my leason, Im a lot stronger now and dont feel depressed anymore. Im really glad that this eneded the way it did. :)

Bravo. Taking the blinders off (rose colored glasses what have you) is all it takes.

Being alone is better than being with someone like that.

I just love how so many of these supposed break up sob stories turn out to actually be narrow escapes!

The more I read about women like this, the more I reallize that I am getting out while the gettin is good!

You are my LS hero of the day Grim and I wish you the best!

Just wanted to say bro that I know how you feel. I just got dumped after 4 years for another guy too. It absolutely destroyes you and makes you feel so pathetic to where you will even beg for another chance. I can say dont go that route, I already did and she basically laughed at me. Its really screwed that they can just dog us like that and be so cruel. Im going on day 7 of NC, even still I hope she calls for another chance, that she messed up or that shes sorry. Good luck my friend, keep your head up

82knightrider
Thanks everybody your support really helped me get through this.

I went away for a weekend and came back feeling soo much better. I dont feel like I want her back anymore.

During this time I was away I got several messages on my machine saying that she was sorry and wanted to work things out again. As soon as I got back I called her and told her that i wasnt interested.

As soon as I told her this she became all hostile and started swearing at me saying that she had suffered all the time she was with me.

She threatened to go tell everyone I knew that I was bad in bed, and that I wasnt man enough for her... if I told them that she cheated on me and we broke up because of that.

I started seeing the person she was, the more i saw the truth the more I hated her, hated everything about her... she disgusts me, everything about her.. Im really glad that I called her, after hearing all this its become esier for me to forget her :p

I heard from some friends that she was doing pretty ok, but yes she did play the damsel in distress for a while and got a lot of attention.

But shes still up to her no good games, she managed to turn some of my friends againest me, She had gone and told them the worst possible things 1 could ever tell...

I also felt rather lonely for the first time in soo many years, Im a loner but this time was different, I felt as tho she had taken the few good friends I had and turned them againest me..

I had no one to turn to, everyone I knew was supporting her.

Yea when a female cries everyone pitys them dont they??

I learned my leason, Im a lot stronger now and dont feel depressed anymore. Im really glad that this eneded the way it did. :)

Good job:cool:

• Author

Thank you all soo much, ,There are times when you feel you miss her soo much but at times Im really glad that its over now...

I dont think I can move on to another relationship for a while now but I know there is someone out there who might be the one.. I pray and hope that I she find me :)