I think he is trying to drive me crazy.

About 3 months ago my relationship of 7 years ended. Recently, he started telling me he wants to get back together. But he told me at that time he would be moving across the country. Things changed and due to work he then said he wasn't going to move and that he wanted to work on issues etc. See a counseller etc. It took me awhile to come to terms with this and decided that maybe we could try to work on this as he seemed willing to try something new. He is typically the kind of person who doesn't want to deal with problems.

Here's the kicker we are part of the same hobby that has helpful forums. I was looking today for advice on my animals and came across posts from him saying he was leaving across country on Dec 5. The day before our first appointment. I was shocked to say the least.

I called him and asked him outright about this. He said he is possibly leaving still as his job will still allow him to travel back and forth. But, he didn't want to talk about it over the phone. I mean this is a huge issue and, I forced him to talk about it. I am not going to let this go so easily. Then of course I get the old why are you checking up on everything I say story. Well, it's hard to miss really. So he got angry and started saying that he thinks that maybe we shouldn't even bother now.

I am extremely angry and upset because it feels like I am a fool now. It's hard to think I get led into these lies by him. Then he doesn't feel like it's an issue that needs to be talked about right away. It can just wait until he has time because, I am far too needy. Is it time to just give in and tell him where to go? Or do I just learn some patience and see if he follows through with the appointment so we can hash it out?