To stay, or to leave?...

Ok, so heres the situation. I''ve been with this girl for 2.5 years (but known her for 5 yrs). When i got into this relationship, i knew she had problems. Infact, the start of the relationship was the most rocky...but i pulled through and she changed.

The problems she had were depression and mood swings...but she was and still is taking medication for them. Since being with me, shes had a stable lifestyle (she lives with adoptive parents) and was improving a lot.

Now we are at a different stage in our relationship. I proposed to her 6 months ago, and we were planning on getting married soon. By the way, im turning 24 really soon, and she is 20 yrs old. My parents put up a fight against the marrying idea. My mother is jealous of my attention drifting to another girl, and my father thinks i can do better.

I have finally graduated and gotten a huge job opportunity now, and things are moving great for us. Suddenly, my fiancee has hit this depression that is overwhelming. Now shes had days like this before, but it was a day, and then it would go away. Shes not been in this depression and getting continuous anxiety attacks for one month straight. Whenever she had the one day depression/anxiety days, she would take it out on me with something and i would feel like leaving, but then i'd melt the next day i see her and reconsider.

Now since her month long depression/anxiety attacks, things have changed. It was mainly after this one incident...i'll explain it really fast. She had this job interview at a mall (during the second week of this sudden continuous depression and anxiety shes had). I went to the mall and looked for her car to surprise her when she got out..for no other reason other than to give her a kiss and tell her i loved her. Well when she came out, i told her all that and she got into her car to leave and accidently put her car in reverse instead of drive, and pressed the accelerator...she breaked suddenly and began to sob..drastically...i rolled down my window and asked her if she was ok..shes like "noo, go away" and of course seeing her distressed like that, i didnt want to go away..so i asked her i tried to give her more help, and again she told me to "get the hell out of here"...so i drove away to the exit of the parking lot, not far enough for her not to see me, but i didnt intend on leaving her like that, so i stopped there waiting for her....she looked at me from across the parking lot and gave me the finger!...

thats when it hit me, that i should just leave...i drove out and began to head towards the highway...her route is one way, mine is the opposite way to get home (we dont live together yet). Before i knew it, there was this car, coming upto me at a crazy speed, tail gating me and honking...yes, it was her...she almost knocked me off the road!...i had to avoid her and move my car to avoid being hit..she passed me and screamed something violently (i didnt hear it).

When this happened, it did it for me...it was the end of it for me...i decided i had to leave..she called me 5 mins after screaming at the top of her lungs that she hates me for leaving her alone in that state...(which i didnt want to, but i did after i got the finger from her)...minutes later, i found myself driving back to where she pulled over and driving her home cuz she was too distressed.

Now what am i to make of this sudden snap? Since that incident, i've wanted to leave...but do i leave and throw away 2.5 yrs of a relationship that we worked on. I would devistate her if i left...i just cant get over her snapping at me the way she did. As i type this, she called me at her first day at work, telling me shes getting a lot of anxiety and it wont stop. "whats bothering u today hunny?" i ask...."its nothing, stop asking me that! its for not reason, its just happening" she replied....how do i help her..what do i do...should i be concerned? she WILL be devestated if i leave her...im confused! any thoughts?

Chrome Barracuda

Dude are you F-ing crazy!!!

Attempted murder isn't enough to make you leave? Your questioning things!??

Why??

What purpose does that serve?

This chick is clearly not stable emotionally and mentally. She's one of those that cant be helped. I implore you to leave now!!!

Leave!!!