Will She Marry This Guy and Am I Making a Mistake By Not Being Her Friend

Well, this is a take off a previous post..."Will She Realize When it is Too Late?" for anyone with enough time to read it. The jest, I am caught in a Love Triangle and I was the guy that saved the girl initially. Then, after a year, she broke up with me using my lack of trust as the primary justification. About a month later, word slipped out that she had gone back to her ex-boyfriend of 3 years. I am curious, he was her friend for over a year keeping his foot in the door. To this point, I have been unable to emotionally handle being just her friend. She calls about every 3 weeks to make small talk. I, of course, answer or call her back. The conversation usually ends up with me getting upset and asking her the reasons why or disagreeing with her on the reasons. She says she wants to talk about anything but "us." Her old boyfriend talked to her about the weather, friends back home, etc. I can't do it! He got her back; she went back to him. Maybe, I should be her friend. Do I prove to her she made the right decision by not being her friend or if it is meant to be will she come back to me?