Am I holding her back...???

I have been with my girlfriend for almost two years now, and it has been the most exciting rollercoaster ride of my life. Recently I moved off to college, traveling almost 2,000 miles away. We decided to try and make it work, even though we understood the difficulty in doing so. Recently we experienced a fall out, becuase she sat on a guys lap during a football game, who she liked before we started dating, and I was upset. We seldomly talked for the next week, and thats when we hurt eachother the most. She kissed a guy, who seems to be the complete opposite from me, three times that weekend, and I got drunk and kissed two girls. We then told eachother what we did, probably trying to hurt eachother. The following week after we hurt eachother, we decided to make up, and for the most part we were successful in doing so. Then she told me about a bonfire she was going to, with people she has never hung around before in the past, I was hurt. She kissed the same guy again, once again I was hurt, then we talked about it, I was really hurt, we made up over the phone finally telling eachother how much we love and miss one another. She cried a lot and told me she needed to see me. So I flew home over parents weekend at my college, and she cried when I got there. We had an amazing weekend, decided to get back with eachother. Then today I get home and shes acting a bit funny, and she tells me about how she is going to a haunted house, and then a party this weekend with some people (same group who had the bonfire) and the boy she kissed is going. I was crushed again, trying to retain my cool.

I'm not sure what to do anymore. I feel crushed. I feel like I'm starting to be controlling, because I feel the new group of people she is around will lead her down the wrong path.(drinking, racsim, etc.) I think at this point the best thing to do is NC. I love her more then anything, and I know she loves me, but I feel like all we ever do anymore is hurt eachother. If you guys can relate to my story or have any advice I would be more then glad to hear it. Will try to keep you guys posted, and hopefully this will help me get through this.

hey bud sounds like what im going through too.. I know what your going through.. Seems like no real answer... seems like in my relationship too, there is a trust issue came out.. Seems like she may have found a bad influence in a friend in that group. Maybe this person is encouraging her to do so... Honestly buddy... If you keep going the way you are. Your gonna be like I am right now. We broke up and hurt each other on the way down to this point. We are trying to work it out... But I dont think we will at least for a year or two ( which she will be out of college then)... Honestly your here.. You searched online for somewhere that can help... You think she is doing the same thing??? I know my ex isnt... Im the one the cared more.. but most things out there in attempts to make things better... Just do your best man... If you need to talk to me... AIM moviestarfeeling... your not alone, im not alone.. lets help each other out man... keep each other tough in this hard time we are in...

• Author

Today was the first day of NC. Most of the day was pretty normal, went to class, ate dinner, went to publix, worked out, and came home. Now that I'm doing nothing I thought about her checked her myspace, some guy posted "whats going on for the weekend". It hurts. I shouldnt of checked it, have to make sure I dont do it anymore.

• Author

Well yesterday I got the news. She already has a new boyfriend, just a week after we made up and told eachother how in love we were. The news didnt hit me as hard as I thought it would. The only thing I can think of now is how awkward its going to be when I go home. At this point I'm completely devoted to NC, and finding a more true and happy relationship.