I miss him does he miss me to?

Okay about a month ago my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me. I later found out it was to be with a girl that he cheated on me with. He started talking to me again recently. He said that we have to keep it a secret so his current girlfriend doesnt find out. I love him so much and when he is talking to me I get the feeling that he still cares about me too. I guess he ordered a band from the jewlery store but when he talks to me he makes it sound like he is miserable. Is he just trying to play me or is it possible that he is just confused? I am so confused!!!!!!

PoshPrincess
Okay about a month ago my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me. I later found out it was to be with a girl that he cheated on me with. He started talking to me again recently. He said that we have to keep it a secret so his current girlfriend doesnt find out. I love him so much and when he is talking to me I get the feeling that he still cares about me too. I guess he ordered a band from the jewlery store but when he talks to me he makes it sound like he is miserable. Is he just trying to play me or is it possible that he is just confused? I am so confused!!!!!!

Sorry CurlGirl but IMHO it DOES sound like he's playing you. He had no respect for you when he cheated and he has no respect for either of you by going behind his new GFs back. I could be wrong. He may well still like you, even still want to be with you, but he is keeping her on the back burner in case things don't work out and that is unfair on both of you. As for making it sound like he is miserable with her, don't fall for that one - it's just like the 'my wife doesn't understand me' line.

Curl, by all means, if he finishes with his GF then start up a R with him again, if you think you can trust him. Until then, think of yourself. Don't be his little secret 'cause I am sure you are far better than that!

who in his or her right mind would get into a relationship again with someone who cheated on them?

he probably just wants sex from you. just stop talking to this scumbag and move on!

it's amazing how many relationships "suddenly" end when someone new comes in the picture. character speaks loudly in the way it was handled...did he/she discuss unfulfillment beforehand and allow a chance to work on things.

or simply make the choice to cheat and test those waters first? also, it seems common for the dumper to leave quickly for the new with no regard for the person left behind. is this someone you truly want? i would be confident that that behavior would repeat itself.

it may seem flattering to you that he is bad mouthing his new g.f. and openly diregarding her feelings for him not talking to you....but...remember, before this, it was YOU who was probably discussed in an ill manner, YOU were disrespected by his cheating. as much as you may care for him, step back and look at this from another angle. HE IS A CHEATER!!!