why are the females always the victim?

My ex broke it off with me after more than 6 years. She told me she wasnt looking for another relationship. A week later shes with another guy. ALL her close friends are not talking to her any more for what she has done. She literally lost a lot of her friends.

My question is why is the girl always the B*tch or the "BAD" one? I had my share of mistakes in the relationship but people dont look down on me for that. Why is the female always the victim. Why didnt people look down on me when I hurt my ex so bad? But why is it that people look down on the girl when she hurt me?

You can look at it in this way. When a guy sleeps around with girls, the guys are never looked down upon. On the other hand, when girls sleep around, they are known as the b*tch or the slut. why is it that the girls are always the victim?

amaysngrace

Um...I guess maybe because it's the guys who label them like that??

I don't know. But from the sound of your post it sounds as if you feel like the real victim here deep inside.

Trialbyfire

Well, it's not always viewed that way. My ex has no close friends anymore because they were all disgusted by his behaviour and chose not to continue their friendships with him. Everyone in our joint social circle is shunning him. It's because he pretended to be such an upstanding individual, when in reality he was rotten to the core. No one likes to be lied to.